**Massive Motivation Monday Daily Thread**

Caz

Repeat Offender
Good morning ladies (and gents!)

I couldn't see a daily thread today so I thought I'd start one, hope that's ok! Today will be filled with dissertation work most probably now that I have one of my interviews done, I can start my analysis. Might have to head over to uni to take a look at a couple of dissertations, check exactly what I'm supposed to be doing here!

I had a dream just before I woke up that I'd cheated, majorly cheated, woke up all like ohh no what have I done, then remembered it was a dream! Funny how our minds play tricks on us.

Hope you all have great days whatever you're doing.

xx

Gooood morning.

Normal motherly things for me today. Work from 6pm-Mid. I'm still recovering from 2 night shifts at the weekend.

Had 100% SS day yesterday was chuffed. I'd like to SS till I see CDC on Sunday and then I'm moving up the plans as I don't get paid till Friday to get all the veg etc in. Only got frozen food, fruit and kid things in the house.

I also had a bad dream that I gambled all me and my hubby's wages away this month... which I know wont happen but it felt horrible!

Hello everyone!!! I am still on track and full of energy.
I love what ketosis does to my mind and body!!! LOL
I am waiting with my first shake for around 11 and off we start another week. Had a sneaky look on my scale and it does look like I am in my 11s!!! Yeheey! But won't be celerate until official WI tonite.

Good luck with your uni work Caroline!!!I used to hate all these deadlines and countless essays!!!
Have a good day everyone my CD friends xxx

Morning Becca :)

Ooh Chloe that's great! Well done you! I'm finding that ketosis is doing me a lot more good this time around. I'm having real trouble sleeping, but that's just me, not the ketosis, but I'm not as tired. Is funny how it effects different people, and even the same person differently.

And thanks for the good luck, I think I need it!! :)

Hi All

Hope its ok to join - after my buzz of WI I'm raring to go today - am blitzing Sons bedroom this afternoon :eek: He's 18 but still a messy so and so!!

Have started reading Cecelia Aherns new book "The book of rainbows" and can't put it down will save that for later tonight when i sit and relax with my hot shake :)

Another bonus is I've got some choc bars to try may have half later :D

Hope you all have a good day x

Good afternoon

Hope everyone is doing well.

I posted a daily thread in the wrong place, so glad to find one here!

I am now thinking that I will go for my weigh-in this evening - I was planning to put it off until Thursday (which will be a day of temptations as I will be at a training session/ regional conference at a West End conference centre). Mind you, there are all kinds of potential obstacles wherever we go - its up to us to have the willpower.

Watching Loose Women for my lunch break and thinking whether I want a sweet or savoury foodpack? Oh the executive decisions that we need to make on CD, ha ha!

Think I should get a haircut this afternoon, would like to look my best on Thursday.

Catch up later x

Hello All

Just thought I would pop on here see how you all are doing. Yesterday was sooo boring I didn't do a diary update cause quite frankly nothing happened hahaha

I came into work today.. and 2 people asked me was I losing weight :D How much more motivation do I need haha ^^

Oh Ant, I am sure that your life is never boring! Actually I was so dull on Saturday, I was wittering on about buying fridge magnets?!

So pleased that people are noticing your weight loss x

Hi everyone,

Well this is my first day on minimins and im liking it already :)
Today im in work, just having my spicey tomatoe soup and about to go to sort out my car, believe it or not something crawled up into the bonnet and chewed away the tube that connects the pump to the windscreen whipers ... perhaps the litthe fecker was doing cambridge diet too and was feeling hungry :) heheheh..

A quick Q, what is the best way to become active here, should i follow one partiuclar thread, do a weekly weigh in thread or is there a daily thread like this one every day?

well its monday again...why is it the weekends go so quickly?! I have a funny week ahead I have to go to Belgium for work for 2 days which includes a 4 course meal, they will find it rude if I object. I am just going to take the 2 days off and get back on track afterwards. Its a really annoying time for it to happen because I am only just back in to the swing of it after christmas :( sorry to have a moan :)

Hi amberstone, welcome to CD and this site. Good Luck with the diet; its a brilliant way to lose weight! There is a daily thread but just do whatever you want and enjoy, I dip in and out of different threads.
My own story is that I lost weight last year, had a break in December as there was so much happening, and returned in Jan. Nearly three stones gone!

Hi onlyme, yes, its frustrating when there is an expectation to eat a meal at a work related function - it sounds as if you have made the best plan to deal with it x

Hi All,

Well I'm snowed in today, which isnt completely shocking. The city itself hasn't been snowed in with the exception of Christmas day but I seem to be whenever there is snow and wind since I live on the edge of town. I get a little annoyed when no one else has a problem getting to work, but I cant even get out of my driveway!

I shouldn't complain though, I get to spend the day with my OH and puppies now :) And I can work from home so not like I have to take a sick day or anything.

I hope everyone has a great CD day!

Snowed in? Txs god snow dissapeared rather efficiently from our street. Hopefuly for good....

Mind you - really loved duvet's days with a snow outside.
Don't think I'd complaint if this happened again - but for one day only!!!

Was rushing to work today and only got myself one shake so I got myself Atkins chocolate orange bar - it seems to be simmilar to our CD bars. Well, anything to keep me in my oh-so-fantastic ketosis!!!

Have a good one girlies xxx

Hi Blingbabe

Thank you so much for the welcome and good weightloss story and good to see your here this year and keeping up the good work you did in 2009.

Ill take your advise and dip in and out to the different threads..:)

Ive also decided to start a diary myself... should be interesting...

Amber

Hi Ladies,

Not a particulary exciting Monday -- but I got good news last night whilst visiting my friend in the hospital. They are going to try and take him off the vent today. I'll be going to see him at dinner time -- as I made DD and DH's dinner and, of course, have no need tostay and dine with them. So, I'll have a shake and be off toting a lot of water with me.

MM

Welcome to minmins Amberstone.

You'll need to have 50 postings before oyu are able to add an avatar, etc. The easiest way to do that is go on the chit chat and off topic threads and play some of the games -- like Movie titles, song titles, 3 word posts, etc.

Last edited:
evening all
not been about much the last couple of days, think im coming down with something, just cant get warm at all no matter how much i turn the heat up, didnt even feel this cold with the snow, woke up this morning feeling like id swallowed a razor blade, now it just hurts but not as bad :sigh:
diet going well tho even tho im not losing so much right now (totm) but i can tell in my clothes im losing inches and just realised today is the start of week 11 :)
hubs has decided hes going to join me, hes done it before but this time didnt start with me as he gave up smoking the same week so now hes got his head round that hes decided he needs to lose a bit (all them biccys instead of cigs). its gonna be 2 weeks today he starts he thinks :D

hello everyone
yay ive finally got my broadband sorted, silly thing kept loosing contact everytime i tried to open a page, all sorted with a lot of turning it on and off at the wall, lol
not alot happening here, just trying to keep madam on an even keel and sticking to cambridge

had a malt toffee bar yesterday, it tasted like onion and left an awful taste and smell in my mouth, yuck

Welcome to minmins Amberstone.

You'll need to have 50 postings before oyu are able to add an avatar, etc. The easiest way to do that is go on the chit chat and off topic threads and play some of the games -- like Movie titles, song titles, 3 word posts, etc.

Hi MinnieMel,

Thanks so much for the welcome, okay ill give it a go and try build up posts.. thanks for the pointer/help.

Amber

just realised today is the start of week 11 :)
hubs has decided hes going to join me, hes done it before but this time didnt start with me as he gave up smoking the same week so now hes got his head round that hes decided he needs to lose a bit (all them biccys instead of cigs). its gonna be 2 weeks today he starts he thinks :D

Smiles.. thats great news about your hubby doing it with you, when i lost alot of weight before , mine (then bf) did it with me and its super for motivatiing each other... my now hubby though is like Mr Fitness now so no chance he will do it with me, but he is still as supportive.. your post reminded me of us doing it together.. :)

Hope you feel better soon and inches lost are great :) Fab feeling when clothes start feeling looser..

Amber

had a malt toffee bar yesterday, it tasted like onion and left an awful taste and smell in my mouth, yuck

Onion! Ill have to have one now and see what your talking about ... perhaps your craving onions? lol mmmm onions, i have to admit I do like them, but my toffee bars should taste like toffee.... that was a funny post :)

Gland your broadband is working again, its a nightmare when you cant get online!

Amber

Back