Matilda

She's done a poo in her litter tray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Brilliant, amazing, fantastic. What a clever girl !!!!!

I am so thrilled for you !!!!!

hugs xxxxxx

Thanks I never thought I'd get excited anout cat poo....!We are picking her up tomorrow night :) Now she's done the poo, has started walking and is eating....she just needs to do a wee on her own. Come on Matilda!! xx

Now praying for wee !!!!!

The things we pray for! Yay Matilda, way to go girl :D

and I think she can be forgiven for killing a few pesky mice !!!! lol !

SHE WEEEEEEEEEEEED ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!!XX:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Oh she is so clever. Yippeeee Matilda, way to go !!!

clever-cat.jpg

Does this mean she will be home soon.

So happy for you,

hugs Sue and the zoo xxxxxx

We brought her home tonight. She is extremely vocal! Feeling guilty about the cage but I know it's got to be done.

Looking very skinny but definitely much better than when I visited. Just hope she settles soon.

I cried when I collected her (I was so relieved) and the vet was teary too, it seems she'd grown rather fond of Miss Matilda!

I can't thank you enough for all your messages of support, prayers and positive thoughts. I hope you will continue to send the vibes whilst she is recovering xxxx

and I hope you will continue to keep us in the picture. I feel part of her life now.

She is probably better off being a bit on the lean side until she is fully recovered. Much better for her pelvis.

Give her a stroke from me and tell her I think she is just purrrrrrrrrfect.

Well done you for sticking by her and for having faith in her ability to get well again.

hugs xxxxxx

Ooh, also, please change the sad smiley to a happy one in the title, every time I came to check up on this thread it made me nervous for her, and now things are definitely looking up the thread deserves a more positive smiley!

A great day for Matilda; she waited for me to get home to show off her rediscovered pooing and weeing skills! It was a very proud moment xx

Brilliant-my cat Nina in bad books today-bought in a live rat and let it go, and then i caught her about to have a go at my tuna sarnie !!

Matilda is going from strength to strength and I am so please for you

Glad matilda weed!

A great day for Matilda; she waited for me to get home to show off her rediscovered pooing and weeing skills! It was a very proud moment xx

I can feel your pride !!!! What a clever girl she is.

hugs xxx

Brilliant-my cat Nina in bad books today-bought in a live rat and let it go, and then i caught her about to have a go at my tuna sarnie !!

Now there is a cat with character. I love a naughty streak, makes them so much more fun.

Now there is a cat with character. I love a naughty streak, makes them so much more fun.
We used to run a pub & I once caught one of my cats sitting on a table in the garden trying to bat a tuna melt toastie out of a customer's hand while she wasn't looking!

Sounds like Matilda is just loving being home and showing off her skills so you'll let her out of her cage!

Back