maximising weight loss?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by RachelM, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Does anyone know how to maximise the weight loss each week without doing anything daft/dangerous?

I'm trying to lose 2.8lb a week and I've cut my calorie intake by 100 a day (I was having 1200 now down to 1100) and I find this is fine for me but I can only get to the gym 3 times a week, I would like to go 4 times a week ideally but I'm working 6 days a week throughout August so It means I can just about fit in the 3 and I'm finding it so hard to get that 4th visit in!

I don't really want to reduce calorie intake further and I think it's impossible at the moment to fit in that 4th gym visit so if anyone has any ideas/suggestions they'd be hugely appreciated!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    I think it sounds like you are doing brilliantly and should achieve a nice steady weight loss with that plan. Maybe try that for four weeks and then add another gym session.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.