Maxi's leap of faith - LighterLife to Exante

Thanks Joanne

this is the hardest diet i've been on but it gets the best results in the quickest time. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get down to the size I want to be, I've got another 3 stone to get into the normal weight bracket. Anyhoo, onwards and downwards lol xx maxi xx

Woo, you can do it mum :D.

Should just remove the cheese from the fridge :p xx

Hiya Cass

Yes I think I will draw a curtain round the cheese incident lol :cool::cool:

Today has been a much better day diet wise, ahhh back at work, it does wonders for this diet :p

Can't believe I'm on day 26 :eek: never thought I'd get this far and not cheated once! How good am I lol hehe

I've worked out that I need to lose another 3 1/2lb to lose 10% of my body weight :eek::eek: wonder if I'll do it this week? I guess I'll find out Wednesday morning xx maxi xx

Thanks Joanne, the only thing that might stop me is the fact my water intake this week has not been very good :eek::eek: so I guess I'll have to wait and see xx maxi xx

I'm going to text you and constantly remind you to drink water. Get one of those hates that have the straws? Attach water bottles. Gogogogo!

Weigh in tomorrow mum, you've easily lost 5.

xx

Helllooo Cass, hmm like the idea for the hat and bottles, could I have the curley straws lol :D

Today has been ok, soooo much easier being at work, I have upped my water intake (thank you Cass) and having a broth has helped me. Surpisingly I've got used to the shakes, chocolate being my fav at the moment.

Just cooked a sausage sandwich for my son and cooked too many sausages, soooo, I sniffed them :eek: and then threw them in the bin :D horrahhhh! Ahhhh I feel so liberated! I'm soooo still on a mission! xx maxi xx

Hi Joanne, so do I, but, sausages are my all time favourite and to be honest if they would have been on the plate a minute longer I would have ate them - I know my weaknesses lol.

I am definately losing inches, I managed to get into a size 18 trousers today abit being a bit tight, I started this diet 4 weeks ago, my trousers where a size 22.

Keep on truckin lol xxx maxi xxx

Well its Day 27 and I weighed myself this morning and have lost another 2 1/2lb, I'm ok with this although a little bit disappointed it wasn't more, but on reflection its not too bad considering the following;-

a) I've swapped diets (LighterLife to Exante)
b) I haven't drunk enough water this week because of a cold.

Still not bad losing 24lb in 4 weeks so hey its all good :D:D:D xx maxi xx

2 litres gone already! hehe xx maxi xx

Hey mum, don't be dissapointed about it. Just think of it this way, in just FOUR week's you're already 1/4 of the way through your journey. That's pretty impressive stuff mrs. Now, drink your water. haha :p xx

Thank you girlies :D

Well I'm home from work and exhausted from a day in the office, realised when I got in that I hadn't had my shake at lunchtime so quickly wolfed that down, banana, it was ok but not my fav.

I've downed 3 litres of water so far and around 5 to 6 cups of coffee and 1 boulion.

I can say - hand on heart - that I have never been on a diet where I haven't been hungry - well I am now, its really weird but liberating at the same time, anyhoo, I'm off to get some water xx maxi xx

You are doing so well! Congrats on your losses :) Can I ask.... Do you have milk in your coffee?

Have enjoyed reading your diary, thanks! X

Back