May 2016 Challenge

Sorry forgot to update, mainly as my "big special fresh start with bells on"... ended up being a horrific weekend of giving in and being a general prat followed by a week of 'tomorrow' oops 'tomorrow' oops... and so on... so my new original weight became 13st3 :eek: I've re-started (twice ha) since with a bit more of a level head and report that my initial weigh in was 2lbs down (though that was after another stupid few days... hence the two new starts) so by Monday I weigh next I should definitely be back in the 12s zone :D it's shocking to think I was chilling in the 10st bracket only a few months ago. I am like pacwoman. I have also been and bought another brand of contraceptive pill today (sorry to overshare, but it's a HUGE factor I think) so hopefully won't be up in the dizzy 12s (or 13s) for too long... good luck everyone :apple: xx
So what should I put your result down for last week and this week? Sorry I'm a little confused!! haha xx

After last week I don't know where it came from
3lb loss
11 weeks at class and a loss every week
Stone and a half scertificate today

Thanks for all the support everyone

Well done, I am really chuffed for you :)

Was watching for when you would post!!!

Ruth
x

Bit of a tough week, just 1lb off for me (hoping I can still reach the half stone this month)

Very well done everyone :)

@Aaleigha well done lovely - fab result and you have smashed your target this month! Cant wit to see hoe you get on next week :)

@MarieDK if i hear you say 'just 1lb' again I'm gonna tell you off! 1lb is FANTASTIC and not something to belittle - so stop it or else!!! Honestly they all add up!
Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 12.31.12.png

@Sazmajig Been messing about, pigging out and generally lost a bit of focus, biscuits, puddings, beer and Pizza have all gone, unfortunately, down my gullet last weekend (well worth it :)) Back on track this week... Stayed the Same for me!!!

wow fab results guys!! How have you all got on this weekend?

I know weekends are when I struggle but I've been on plan 100% this weekend. Even took my own food to a day out at the beach for a friends hen party :)

I have removed a couple of the non posters from our chart - if you want to be re added thats no problem just let me know with your weekly results.

Charts looking good guys, for some us us this is your last week on the challenge - how are you going to make sure you get the results you wanted the beginning of the month?

Screen Shot 2016-05-23 at 07.13.17.png

I need 1.5 pound off to reach my target this week that I set but I'd like 2 pounds so that I get my 4 1/2 stone award. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it because it's a shorter time between weigh ins (weighed in Saturday last week & due to get weighed again on Wednesday). But I'm going to keep on plan like I have been this weekend, log my food & syns and see if I can do it! Fingers crossed & I hope everyone manages to reach theirs!

10lbs off is seeming such a stretch now, forgot how quickly my loses slow down (not to mention my willpower). I STS this week but I did have a naughty saturday (and an extra monthly friend appear) so I can't complain. I always gain during a period so STS is a bonus.

Well done everyone else, doing well! Nat x

2lbs off for me today, happy enough what with the cheesecake & chinese..off to Dublin this weekend where I foresee beers and lots of food..so hoping any effort i make leading up to that will offset any gains next week..we shall see!

Back