May ~ Antenatal Challenge anyone?

Wow bajoleth 2lbs is fantastic!!! and you hit your goal! woop woop!! x x

Well done indeed, Jo! I am jealous too, but having eaten my own body weigh in junk food today, I think I only have myself to blame :eek: I counted up to 2000 calories, then gave up counting before tucking into poppadum crisps and chocolate....

Emma75 - hehe thats the only thing to do on saturday!! x

Quite! It started off badly as it was our nanny's last day today (cannot really justify one when I will be on mat leave for a year and DH is working from home now!) so we had a big breakfast together as she left at 10. Then I took DD to a birthday party and ended up staying to help (I am good friends with the mum hosting the party) and then tucked into the party food. Finally, we had a Eurovision party with pizza, pudding, crisps and chocolate!

Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow!

right then, 31st May weigh in!

my goal was -4lb

i have +6lb :eek::cry:

i know i shouldnt be too disheartened, i've had a busy few weeks and not had enough time to exercise or even shop for healthy stuff. and last night i noticed my legs looking dimpled so looks like i have quite a bit of water retention.

but im still devestated:cry:

my june goal is to loose that 6lb

Weighed in this morning. My goal was -4lb, have -3lb, so 1lb off the mark. I'm fairly happy with that considering I've not had the energy to really do any exercise and I have had a few cakes throughout the month.

For June I'd like to aim to lose 4lb again, but my main target is to get exercising 3-4 times a week, so I'm also going to go by size.

My May goal was 5lbs and I lost 5lbs.:D
For June think I will be a little more realistic as baby will be getting bigger etc , so I am going to aim for 3lbs ;)

mine goal was to maintain and i gained 1lb, i think as this month will take me up to 30(wow going sooo fast!) weeks i will aim for +2lbs...do u think thats being realistic?

well I wanted to lose 4lbs but I am 14st 5lbs so still a lb under from when I first started dieting!

well done everyone for your month! x

No well done for me I'm afraid! Rather than STS I think I put on about 4lbs - hard to keep track as I did not write down the starting weight.... Still, it could have been a lot worse, particularly given the celebratory month I have had!

Back