May Challenge - 149lbs lost :) !!!

What a fab load of losers.
Well done everyone

Ive just realised - last tuesday was 1st may SO I lost 4lbs week one and 0-5lbs weeks two.
Sorry to mess you about Starlight!

Thats better - might even make my challenge this month now.

Ive added your 4lbs although that will give you 5 weigh ins in May lol If you want to up your target let me know. Some people count week one as the first full week in the month, others opt for a 5 week month - option is yours :) Well done tho :)

Well i have been a bit naughty this week so have stayed the same ( didnt deserve to lose though really lol ) so will have to work harder next week

Have lost 2.2lbs this week! Only a 1lbs of 3 stone gone

Happy Dieting Everyone :grouphugg:

well done everyone!!

Ok, for my first May weigh in I have lost 2 pounds :) - if you could add that for me please Starlight xx

no weigh in this week for me. i had the dentist this morning instead :sigh: and cant get to another class as it clashes with my DD karate club :/

Just 0.5lb off this week but I didnt really expect to loose so was quite relieved. Diet been bit hit and miss but done lots of exercise so think it must have balanced out. Can you update me please ?

Thanks

today's W/I wee hee I'm really pleased with this.
still unlikely to make my challenge this month ,but I'll give it my best effort.

jane
Weigh in: Tuesday
Aim for May - 13lbs
Week 1: 2lbs :)
Week 2: 4lbs:D
Week 3:
Week 4:

morning starlight,hope you're feeling chirpy.

Back