MAY challenge.. whose up for it?

xSinead

Silver Member
Okay, even though i have 10 stone to shift. I'm going to set myself a goal of 2 stone by my 22nd birthday in May! Anybody else fancy setting a little goal and we can all support each other for the next 2 months and beyond :) xx

I want to lose 2 stone before my holiday im may to I go the 7th I started yesterday and I am defiantly up for a challenge =] need to lose a lot more but I have another holiday in August so hopefully will be smaller by then =]

Coool :) we both started yesterday.. we can do this together! 2 stone by May :) Are you on SS? How are you finding it so far? xx

I would like to join please :) I have a wedding beginning of June and would love to lose three stone on day 6 now :) want to get into a size 12 dress found one I love and made a goal for myself if I do it OH is paying yay!!

Heeey :) How are you finding it on day 6? Looking forward to your weigh in? xx

Well didn't have an exact weight to start with :( I think I was 15 stone and a few pounds this is because battery died in scales went to tesco they didn't have on or scales used some in the pharmacy but write it down wrong lol either way had a sneaky peak when I went to power plates and was 14 8 that was thurs :) day six is ok thinking about food today but OH away working til tomorrow sat in bed after doing loads drinking sparkling water. Seeing my CD consultant Monday for the first time as bought the current shakes from her last year but quit after a day. Looking forward to the bars I remember the one I had tasted like a chewy malteser yummy!!

Good luck for Monday!! You'll probably be shocked with how much you lose :) Let us know how you do!! I really like the peanut bar, its got chocolate in too & reminds me of a flapjack lol :) But ive stocked up on mint chocolate shakes atm and blending them with lots of crushed ice! Do you feel you've lost anything?

I know I've lost over half a stone and tummy is flatter and had a few comments. Haven't tried on small clothes as too soon. Need to start realising I will get there as at the min keep thinking I will just look a little slimmer. I don't usually like choc mint but got to admit its lush !! Want to try choc orange. Do you like sparkling water?? As used to hate it but love it now and helps keep you filled up. I love the forest fruits reminds me of
Petit filois yogurts. Bring on the skinny summer days :) how you find your first few days??

Wow, over half a stone would be amazing!! I'm secretly hoping for an 8lb weight loss next friday, so fingers crossed. No i dont like sparkling water :( but i do like normal water so i'm managing to drink quite alot (and wee'ing for england lol) - I started back on cambridge yesterday and so far so good.. i'm in ketosis so feeling okay. No cravings for food yet, but i'm sure i'll have tempations soon! Are you on ss?

Yeah I am way to stay with it as long as I can as it requires no thinking and I dont need to worry about food :) I used to hate it but gave it a try out of Bordem and now love it so maybe worth getting a small bottle :) have a good time tonight!!

Whoops wrong ending haha was distracted by a text and the tv :)

Hahaa was going to say, whats happening tonight? lool..
I still live at home with my mum, so i imagine when she'll have take aways i'll find it really difficult.. but i've got to stay motivated! Hopefully by May we will have lost a couple of stone & feeling alot more positive about the rest of the diet :)

I do as well me and OH live with my parents saving for a deposit. They had huge pasties for lunch the smell was so tempting!! And they always stock the kitchen was yummy bits. I usually do my own shopping as they aren't too healthy lol

hey Sinead yes together all the way hehe yes doing SS I'm finding it ok for now a bit hard when every 1 is eating around me and I have had a headache since yesterday but drinking plenty of water and I'm finding out what shakes I like and don't like I had a butterscotch one this morning I blended it with ice it wasn't very nice but have the chocolate ready made one for dinner and it was Divine =] I will be having a soup for tea =] I'm so motivated right now I hope that it stays like this =] bring on 2morrow haha xx

Hellooo :) soo happy you're motivated :) feel free to private messege me anyone if you want to add me to facebook! we can all support each other lots! xxx

im new to all this posting and havent got a clue how 2 private message on here haha =P

I think you have to post about 20 times or more before you can private messege.. so get posting lol! How much weight roughly do you want to lose altogether? x

Back