MAY weightloss goals

A STS this week for me

So still 1lb to go!

well done sacred that is great I hope you get that just lb as well.

I also managed to lose a lb this week which I am chuffed with as I had a couple of meals out.

Thanks x And wooohoo for u too :D Xx

Hey
Not been on here for a few days, today I weigh 24.8 which I think means I have put on AGAIN!! I am miffed as I have been sticking to very low fat foods, I have been told perhaps I am not eating enough which seems odd to me! but hey ho I am still trying :)

Ellie, go over to MyFitnessPal.com and input all your details. They will tell you how many calories you should be eating for your height and weight, from there you can work out if you are eating too much or too little.

KB x

If you eat too few calories too often your body goes into starvation mode which means it stores any calories it does get (ie as fat)

At least that's how I understand it

Hi Ellie

Please try not to be down about this. You have already met your target for May and have lost huge amounts this month. It may well be that your body has just had a reaction to the big losses you have had so far and needed a break.
I know that you can get the weight off so just keep going and it will go back in the right direction. You have still lost 10lb in 3 weeks which is brill.

Jacqui

Jacqui is talking sense!

Hi all, 2lbs off for me. Well done to everyone so far, have a great week.

1lb off! Was hoping for a wee bit more but a lb is a lb! It means that I've met my target for this month but I'll see how it goes for the end of the month (I was naughty on Friday)

Hoping I can beat it. My personal mini goal was 5lbs. It's nice to lose more than you aim for rather than less!

pk your gonna over take me soon!

well done!

Thank you Kes :)

Well done Claire!

Well done Claire that is brill. Although I think you passed them over to me. I knew I had a bad week but I was shocked to put on 3lb's I know some of it will prob just be retained food/water cos I had loads over the weekend, but even so, I really need to get properly back to it this week.

Back