MAY weightloss goals

hey dont feel like a failure...
im right there with you in so far only losing 3lbs!!! hoping for another 2lbs on monday then i willat least have done half my goal! lol...

i lost 1.5lbs last week.. was kinda a shock to the system... as i really wasnt expecting it...

STS this week :( Not happy, stuck to it all week and even went to a zumba class last night!

Hey
I haven't been on here for a while as I felt I was getting a little 'obsessed' with the whole weight loss thing, anyway I have weighed in the morning at 24.4lbs s I think I have lost my 12lbs for the month !! YAY
Good luck to everyone xx

That's amazing Ellie!!

I've actually managed to lose another 2lbs this week! So I'm 2lbs over goal right now :D Pretty pleased. Quitting this month while I'm ahead :p.

End of month weigh in, another 1 off since Friday. Didn't meet my target but there's still less of me than there was a month ago. And on we go!

KB x

Not lost what iwanted but still 2 lbs down for may

Last edited:
yes i hope that its not going to continue to bad months but we will see...

im hoping for 12lbs next month... so wish me luck on that!

Hey Kes. Well done.

It might not be what you wanted but you have still lost. I didn't manage my target either but like yourself I am still lighter than I was at the begining of the month. Sometimes things happen and life gets in the way, the important thing to remember is that you are still here and still trying.

Back