Maybe tmi but sweaty inside thigh/chaffing question

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Ok I want to wear some nice dresses as this weather is way too hot for me with my huge bump.

When I wore skirts before I used to get sore red chaffing between the top inside of my thighs. Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

Any prevention ideas?

I really need the air to circulate up around me as feeling so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I always have this problem and so avoid wearing skirts which is anoying and tights are not really an option either.
I think you can get cream for this, seen it on tv.

I always have this problem and so avoid wearing skirts which is anoying and tights are not really an option either.
I think you can get cream for this, seen it on tv.

Boxer shorts are a great idea never thought of that, thanks EB.

I might get some & brave wearing lovely floaty dresses.

Thanks for the other tips too. XXX

there is an anti chaffing cream...the one with the people represented as ballons..it is lovely a smooth lol

Thanks girls, I was thinking too I could wear light coloured leggings with a knee length dress type top. Now I'm pregnant I could probably be brave & I can get away with chunky legs :8855:

I used to use lanacane gel, it's good but I felt I was always running off to put more on!

Get yourself a stick deoderant, it stops the sweat and you don't get the rash. The other thing that works is a culotte underskirt, but they are hard to track down.

even my daughter who is a size 6 still has thighs that rub together. When we go on holiday we wear longish cycling shorts so we can wear skirts and dresses without getting sore. Plus they hold the tummy in too!. We got ours at M&S.

Back