Mayo Lovers....

emileelogan

I stumbled across some Helmanns Lighter than Light Mayonnaise today and had to buy it because...

Its 11 cals per TABLESPOON!!!!! Now to my reckoning (using the 1 syn per 20 calorie rule) this = 1/2syn ?!?!?!?

Excited ?? Damn right I am bring on the chips :D (SW ones of course!!)

Hoepe Im right on this one :rolleyes:

yes its 1/2 a syn. i looked it up last week

cathie x

You are correct!!! :D

I purchased this last week too! Bring on the tune mayo! Enjoy xx

happy days :D x

i been using this since started 7 weeks ago as i couldnt get over it being that low. i have mayo at least once a day either on my lunch or tea or sandwich or something so its great

mmm mayo

emileelogan said:
I stumbled across some Helmanns Lighter than Light Mayonnaise today and had to buy it because...

Its 11 cals per TABLESPOON!!!!! Now to my reckoning (using the 1 syn per 20 calorie rule) this = 1/2syn ?!?!?!?

Excited ?? Damn right I am bring on the chips :D (SW ones of course!!)

Hoepe Im right on this one :rolleyes:

Is this the same as Hellmans Extra Light Mayo which is 12cal per tblsp and is the same at 1/2 syn per tblsp??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow this is great, i have the ELF Mayo and will be using it with slimming world chips later as a treat!!

Is this the same as Hellmans Extra Light Mayo which is 12cal per tblsp and is the same at 1/2 syn per tblsp??

Kx

i think so they maybe just changed the name :) x

Yep, it sure is, I use it (mixed with a little FF Fromage Frais) to make home made coleslaw that tastes waayyyy better than any of that crap in the shops :D

lolacola said:
Yep, it sure is, I use it (mixed with a little FF Fromage Frais) to make home made coleslaw that tastes waayyyy better than any of that crap in the shops :D

Hiya, lolacola,

I do the same on my coleslaw with an added 1 tblsp of salad cream light- yum yum

Kx

Having tomorrow with my doner kebab!!

Hiya, lolacola,

I do the same on my coleslaw with an added 1 tblsp of salad cream light- yum yum

Kx

Having tomorrow with my doner kebab!!

Oh yum, I will give that a try with the salad cream as it would give the coleslaw an extra kick.

By the way, I SO want to make the doner kebab, but I read for the pitta to be HeB it must be Asda or Co-Op - unfortunately I have neither of them nearby so I'm just waiting until I'm out and about and happen to be passing one so I can grab some :D

lolacola said:
Oh yum, I will give that a try with the salad cream as it would give the coleslaw an extra kick.

By the way, I SO want to make the doner kebab, but I read for the pitta to be HeB it must be Asda or Co-Op - unfortunately I have neither of them nearby so I'm just waiting until I'm out and about and happen to be passing one so I can grab some :D

Oh LolaCola it is simply delish!

I made my first with Tesco Organic Pitta Bread as like you I had no Asda or Coop near ( well my nearby Coop didn't stock it) and I just synned it. It was worth the SYNS with the coleslaw, salad, garlic mayo and syn free chilli sauce ( which I freeze and use the next time!)

I then went to Asda- and bought shed loads of pitta and silken tofu only! They must have thought me barmy - lol

Kx

lolacola said:

Forgot to say I also add some lemon juice also :)

Kx

Mmm - just made coleslaw for tomorrows lunch (1 bag of grated carrot, cabbage and onion from Asda 50p, and 3 LEVEL tablespoons of Lighter-than-light). Creamy and delicious. Will have with 2 of the chicken breast skewers from Asda (which I can't see have any syns - hope I'm right, but can't be many if any, as just chicken breast and seasoning).

Back