Maypole's wearing a bikini on bondi beach Food Diary

Sunday 23rd May EE

B- 2 weetabix with 2 kiwis & milk from allowance

L- Bulgar wheat salad with carrotts grapes, beetroot, celery, cucumber & salad light spray
Choc orange muller light

D- Slow cooked roast pork with new potatoes, & roasted veg inc aubergine & peppers & mushrooms
Muller light

Monday 24th May EE

B 2 weetibix with apple & milk from allowance

L Yesterdays bulgar wheat salad with added roasted veg of aubergine, courgette, tomato, mushroom, onion

D - The bacon pasta from mag & fruit & muller light

Tuesday 25th May WI day

b Pink grapefruit

L Slow cooked gammon with all fat removed, FF cottage cheese & salad,
Blueberries & blackberries with some of that new vanilla yogurt shown in this months mag

D slow cooked lemon chicken, with peas & portion of chips from chip shop (17 1/2 sins)

2 alpen lights (heb) & apple & cheese (HEA)

Been to WI & have stayed the same :( Normally go to a morning Wi but went to the evening class & have been able to go to loo properly :eek: for a few days & am also due on so don't feel so bad anymore ;)

Hehe... I go to morning WI too, the first week of SW I had terrible trouble with my number 2s, went to WI and had gained 0.5lbs. Didn't stay for class, came home and straight away, surprise surprise, I needed a number 2! If only I'd gone later... :eek:

I've invested in some scan bran so that should sort it :eek:

Got a evening WI next week too so will have to see if that makes a differnce as well

Wednesday 26th May EE

B- 56g Crunchy Bran (HEB + 3 sins) milk from allowance & kiwi

L Slow cooked gammon, FF cottage cheese & salad

D- Steak, with a jacket & tomato & salad, Peppercorn sauce (syns!!) & Half a piece of garlic bread (14syns) & 8 squares green & blacks organic choc (syns!)

Last edited:
Thursday 27th May

B 2 slices of 400g toast with 2 laughing cow light

L Omelette made with gammon & mushrooms with salad, 1 small slice of Giant Jaffa cake & 1 slice of brit mum's vanilla cheese cake & a piece of my friends cake (not SW friendly) as it is cake day for charity at work

D- something chicken based haven't decided

Have been a bit/very naughty today & yesterday. Am feeling a bit demoralised at the mo. Only lost 2lb in my first week & stayed the same this week. I have PMT as well :( Last time I lost the weight I managed to lose 4lbs or 3lbs each week. This time it is harder I don't know why. Maybe I know it too well & want a quick fix. It's my weekend off & it's also hubbys birthday. I am making a few different SW currys on friday & on saturday we are having a eurovision party so there will be a BBQ (i am going to cook) & booze. I am sort of dreading it as I know I am going to gain. Am even considering not going to class on monday as it's not my normal class as I work shifts. Maybe I am tired as I've worked 7 days straight & hubby has been getting up for work at 4am & i haven't been getting back to sleep. Sorry to moan :wave_cry:

Well I have been totally neglecting this food diary so thought i'd kick start it as we plan to go in 16 weeks time :eek:
We haven't actually booked yet as we were all set to book the we found out my mums cancer had spread (she has a very rare form of cancer so decided not to have have treatment as they said there was little chance of a cure) She has been amazing & still is doing so well & just has normal day to day life :)
We have agreed to book end of november early december if everything is ok. Mum wants me to book now but I want to wait but am still planning it now which is exciting :D

Green Day

B- Weetibix (HEB) with milk (HEB) topped with apple
L- Tomato rice soup (posted in recipe forum)
D - Pasta with roasted courgette,onion, tomato, mushrooms, peppers & quorn pieces with 28g parmasan cheese (HEA)
S Fibre plus bar (HEB) & satsuma

Green day
B- 28g Bran flakes HEB with milk HEA
L Tomato Rice Soup with 3 pagon rolls HEwith 3 laughing cow blue cheese
D Quorn lasagne with salad followed by Tesco low fat greek yog & red currants

Another 100% day. Not too sure about tomorrow as am at a beer festival :eek:

quicky flicky through all diaries i am subscribed to (well, the first couple of pages anyway! not enough time to do this properly before xfactor starts!)

if you want, if you would like to, please join in the october flabfighters challenge! i know some of you have done it already and it's been lovely talking to you on the thread! anyone else who wants to join up for a teeny bit of extra support, please feel free :) link below, just pick a colour, add your name and the amount you wish to lose, and update weekly with any changes! good luck to everyone, and hope you're having a brilliant weekend :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/170932-flabfighters-october-challenge.html#post2868579

Was working at a beer festival yeaterday & had saved my sins for the week. Ate lots of sin free food before I went & then had 3 pints of real ale & shared a portion of chips from the burger van with my friend but I ate most of them :eek:

Last edited:
EE day

B- Scrambled egg on toast with coffee & milk from allowance
L- Meatloaf from world of flavours book it's 5 sins for a quarter but I've had an 8th of it with cold potatos & salad
D Beef cassarole
S strawberries & yog

Last edited:
EE
B- 42g All bran topped with strawberries with milk from allowance & coffee
L- Pasta with roast veg & quorn topped with 3 oz mozzeralla (10 1/2 sins)
D- Meatloaf from world of flavours book (5 sins) with salad new potatos & sin free red onion chutney
s banana satsuma sin free yog

Had a hectic day had a terrible nights sleep with TOTM pains but still got up at 8 & did day 4 on EA sports challenge then had breakfast & went to WI put on 1/2 but really happy as was away for the weekend before last & drank lots of booze & have star week so really pleased with that gain. After class ran round asda stocking up on meat as going to try red days more then came to work. Sort of got mixed up on my days as thought I was going to do green so make a pasta bake for lunch & thought I'd use my 2nd A & B but then realised that the meatloaf needs eating so ended up having to sin it so have had 15 1/2 sins today but with have less tomorrow. Had a hot choc as well at 2 sins so really over my daily sins so thought I'd have less tomorrow

Last edited:
EE
B- 2 weetabix with milk from allowance topped with banana, redcurrants, kiwi fruit
l- Carrott, corrianda & lentil soup & slow cooked ham & salad
D Jacket Potato & goulash & sin free yog
s banana satsuma & fabulous baker boys cupcake (6 sins)

Back