McCain Jacket Potatoes - Red

A tad confused (doesn't take a lot at my age). In my book it says that I can have 227g jacket potato as an heb. I know that McCain frozen jackets are synned at 1, so does that mean I could have one of those and count the syn as 1.:confused:

SecondLife said:
A tad confused (doesn't take a lot at my age). In my book it says that I can have 227g jacket potato as an heb. I know that McCain frozen jackets are synned at 1, so does that mean I could have one of those and count the syn as 1.:confused:

I would say that to follow the plan properly, it should be a 227g baking potato that you buy and cook yourself, as the McCain frozen potato may have other things added! I can't imagine buying a frozen jacket to be honest tho, as they are so easy and quick to cook yourself, and probably a lot cheaper :)
Also on original, potatoes are not free, so it would be a lot higher that 1 syn!! HTH

According to sw online they are one syn each on extra easy. I tried one tonight but to be honest they are a waste of money. They take 7 minutes and 2 minutes standing in the microwave. You could cook your own in that time and it would be much cheaper too.

The only advantage they have is if you run out of spuds and have a pack of these in the freezer :)

Back