McDonalds Disaster

danielpartyuk

Hi Guys
Had a pretty shitty couple of days, yesterday my sister who is only a year older passed away, so was in the hospial all day, didn't bring any Cambridge Diet stuff with me. Was really upset and fed up with the diet so went to McDonalds oposite and had 2 Big Macs,Chips, and McFlurry. Woke up this morning really upset that I let myself down, and of course about my sis. Weighed myself havent put anything on yet - still at 11.3. Am I likely to put it on over the next few days?

Thanks

firsty, i am so very sorry to hear about your sister. That is awful :( i hope that you are okay and feel strong within yourself. *hugs and loves* .. i dont know anything about the cambridge diet so can't give you any help there but im sure someone else who does can..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so sorry for your loss. Really, puting on weight is the least of your worries just now, just try not to turn to food for comfort these next few days but don't beat yourself up for it, maybe a break from CD is what you need or maybe it helps being able to control your diet part of your life.whatever you decide, we're all here for you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister Daniel. Don't you worry yourself about the McDonalds, it really doesn't matter in the slightest. You haven't let your sister down, I'm sure she would understand. I don't know whether you'll have put on weight, but probably will gain water weight though everyone is different. Keep strong x

Very sorry to hear about your sister, and to echo what everyone else has said don't let the McDonalds make you feel even worse. You may not gain at all and if you do you can get it off. Take care of yourself.

Thanks guys.

Im determinded to get it off, its making me feel worse! I just need to keep busy, I'm back on it again today so hoping I can keep strong. Thanks for your support guys! XX

Daniel, I am so very sorry about the loss of your sister, you must be all over the place right now....
If you feel strong enough and want to continue this journey rright now, then just put the food behind you...
I'm sure you're life will be all over the place the next few days so maybe rely on tetras and bars etc that can be taken with you as you are out and about?

x

I'm so so sorry to hear you've lost your sister and you have a lot of strength to be back on here so quickly. The most important thing for you right now is look after yourself and do something nice for yourself every day. That could be a walk or even keeping yourself on CD because you are doing something special here for yourself.

I'm so sorry and am upset for you. Really, forget the food yesterday. When we're in hospitals our minds are on more important things and being with your sister was just that.

Sending you a big virtual hug xxx

Hey Daniel.
Im so so sorry to hear about your sister. Hey dont worry about the macdonalds.. thats the last thing you need to think about!
Sending you lots of strength to get through this difficult time .
x

So sorry for your loss. Please put the food issue behind you In the grand scheme of the things you are currently facing, its the last thing you should worry about.

Take care xxx

Back