McDonalds Fries - NOT my fault

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Confession Time

Yesterday I went to McDonalds with my partner, and I had it all worked out, I was having a Chicken Legend with mayo - 8.5 points....
He was having his usual extra large cheese/bacon extravaganza meal....
Anyway, when they handed us the food thru the drive thru window, they had given us an extra portion of medium fries....so I ate them!! Then forgot about them, and continued points counting for the rest of the day!!
It is not naughty is it?? Cos it was not my fault!!!! I didn't order them!! Who wouldn't have eaten them??? Come on I am only human...anyway...I figured that because I didn't order them and it wasnt my fault, that there are no points in them anyway...thats right isn't it??

x

Right, let me get this right then. You didn't order them, therefore you didn't pay for them, so theoretically speaking they were "free". Surely that must mean they don't need to be counted lol

lol thats so funny

Absolutely right! In just the same way that anything BOGOF (Buy One, Get One Free) doesn't count either. As long as you only consume the free one of course ;)

.... or eating a packet of half fat crisps mean you can eat 2 packets as it's only theoretically one packet ;)

Yeah actually that is really not very fair. And it is also quite funny. Well I would say just laugh about it. Maybe it was something fate and somebody wanted to do something good for :) As long as you don't eat extra fries every day you will be fine I think. Just stick to the weight watchers program again!

Back