McDonalds

Bec314

Apart from staying out of McDonalds altogether (!) what do you think is the best option to have on SW? I've been promising my kids we'd go for a treat but I need to plan in my head what I'm going to have before I go so I don't accidentally order a Big Mac meal when I get to the front of the queue! Any suggestions welcome, thank you.

I think that the grilled chicken salad (without dressing) is free, with bacon it's 1.5 syns, nuggets are 8.5 syns for 6, med fries 11.5 syns, med milkshakes are 10.5 syns, a plain hamburger is 12.5 syns. There's not much under 15 syns but if you went for a salad you could have fries or milkshake with it and still be ok while feeling like you're having a treat :)

Thanks that's really helpful - it's good to know there is something free I can eat (if I can resist nicking the kids' chips!) x

No worries, a small portion (guessing that's happy meal size) is 8 syns so I'm sure a couple won't hurt :)

Do you have a nandos nearby? According to the book you can get a full meal there for only 5 syns (flame grilled piri piri butterfly chicken(3 syns), spicy rice(2 syns), corn on the cob(free), diet drink (free))

Take the kids for some chicken instead, the mcdonalds syn value isn't fun to look at. Even a bacon muffin is 17.5 syns and a small fries is 8, you could probably pick at a few chicken nuggets (1.5 each) but is it even worth it to waste the syns.

To the poster above, the book says the milkshake is 19.5 syns for a medium.

Oops - well spotted. Sorry yes I should have put small not med :oops:

Back