Me again!!

operationslim31

I been here before in 2012 managed to get from 24.9 to 12st then lost some more on refeed , I kept it of , fell pregnant in 2014 Didnt gain any weight had a healthy baby , then last year I fell pregnant again and sadly my baby died , so I decided to give up in life and dieting I put in about 4St.
I started this diet Monday it's strange as I swore I would never do it again, but that first shake Monday morning was like welcoming an old friend ! I know it sounds weird and strangely I am enjoying it, I do have moments where I think ahh just one biscuit but I remind my self this isn't forever,
Weighed sneakily yesterday start of day three and I am 8 lb off
I was 15.7 want to get to 11st if I can.
What I have noticed is this forum doesn't seem so used as it use to be is this the case ??
️️Anyway best of luck to anyone else who ️️maybe using it.

welcome back, Im so sorry to read about your loss, you must be an incredible strong woman.
Well done on starting back. I started back too, only gained about 8 lbs but wanted to get to goal, the place is much quieter but theres still a few around.

Best of luck with everything!

Thank you , wow only gaining 8lb is good.
Once I am in mind set i find it relatively ok , at least I did last time
Hope getting to your goal is not to hard either , how far off is your goal.?

to be honest i dont have a weight loss goal, im in the 13 stones now low 13 stone im not back running properly yet i only did lipotrim because i hurt my knee and couldnt run my goal is to do a marathon this year, im short (5ft just about) so id need to be in the 7 stone to 8 1/2 to be considered healthy by the bmi charts my doctors has said getting under 12 would stop him having a go at me about my weight and everything else would be gravy.
im more of a focus on what my body can do rather than what it weighs now to be honest.

I guess that's the best way to look at it , I am lucky my dr doesn't do bmi but I would like to be consider healthy,
Ya know I alway think about running but have yet to do it, I have an app lol so half way there

yeah my bmi recommended is between 6 and a half stone and 8 and a half stone which is jsut mental, like 6 stone as a 30 year old woman cannot be healthy... running for me is the best thing in the world, i would recomment joining a running club or something thats what got me back the support in my club is amazing.

Back