Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

I was laying on the couch, last night.. Flicking channels.. (OH was sleeping so I was enjoying my remote time lol ) got to u tube and thought .. I wonder what this channel does ... Pressed the red button .. Oh it's you tube and I can search stuff and watch .. Cool.. Accidentally went into something (settings maybe?) and it said pair your phone with TV .. That sounded cool. Did that and now I can control the you tube channel on TV via my phone :) hehe

My scales are coming down slowly(98.2kg) .. Will have to see what the damage will be after my few days away visiting my grandma.. I will be aiming for primal food choices and plenty of walking :) as it's England will be taking our rain coats ..

The breakfast at the hotel is very nice.. Loads of toast too .. But have been resisting !!

That feeling of depriving myself of the toast makes my yummy breakfast less satisfying., weird really !

Thanks .. Wasn't as bad as when I went :) nice and sunny, not to much traffic .. All good driving conditions !

Going to fast/ IF day on Wednesday, and prob Friday too. Eek

Yesterday was a weird day food wise ... Had breakfast late, had dinner at 6pm and then was really hungry at 10pm .. When we were away we ate at funny times (9am - breakfast, 2pm lunch, 10pm dinner) so wonder if my body thought .. Here we go again!

Today I drove to Peterborough and back again.. To visit with a friend from NZ ..

Breakfast: 25g nuts eaten while driving 750ml water
Lunch: rare roast beef salad & calamari rings

Snack: 25g nuts while driving

Dinner: roast chicken, broccoli and Brussels sprouts

Today I drove to Peterborough and back again.. To visit with a friend from NZ .. Breakfast: 25g nuts eaten while driving 750ml water Lunch: rare roast beef salad & calamari rings Snack: 25g nuts while driving Dinner: roast chicken, broccoli and Brussels sprouts

Sounds good but anything does when I'm fasting ;) is it today you're joining me????

Ok not a real fast.. But defiantly a low kcal day.. 1229.. .. I forgot part way through the day that I was doing a fast/ intermittent day..

Carb for day 35g

Next intermittent day is Friday

Scales are being nice .. Hope they continue being nice for WI on Sat :)

So I've eaten a lot of gluten free bread today... Have to say my head is feeling heavy and a bit slow .. I Think it would better If go back to not eating it :)

Will try the hot cocoa later :)

Yay for the scales being nice

I was going to try a bread free day today but forgot & just snaffled 1/2 a freshly baked baguette thing I did the boy for tea... Annoyed with myself now :(

My scales are not so nice today.. My weight is up today, as I ate loads of carbs yesterday.. Too much Gluten free bread and a few to many roast potatoes..

Back