Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Mine wasn't last night - made me very grumpy!!!

I can imagine.. I'm lucky that he got home early and didn't park his work van behind our car.. So just got to get the little darling's (sigh) in bed before I go to Zumba.

Really enjoyed the Zumba/ Zumba Tone class, HRM kcals 547/ Ave HR 145/ Max HR 183.. Definitely think I will be making it a regular weekly class :)

All I can say is .. I ache all over .. I really don't like 1st week back exercise pain.. Hopefully it will be better next week.. Please :)

I'm pleased to report .. I'm feeling less achy today :) hurrah ! Lol

Had another low kcal day and low (ish)carb day today, primal .. Yes almost

WI today .. Loss of 1kg (97.4kg) back to weight I was beginning of Nov '14 before I got sick/ill. I think I being sick nov/dec and over Xmas and new year that it helped keep my weight around 97-98kg.

This was my 1st week back exercising and having 2 low kcal/ low carb days .. Next weeks plan..

Monday kettlercise, Tuesday low kcal/carb day Wednesday Zumba/ Zumba tone, Friday low kcal/carb day.. Let's hope it continues to help me loose weight :)

Well done on the loss hun x

My fitbit failed .. Stopped syncing, charging etc fitbit is replacing it thank goodness!

Just watched the worlds best diet ., was interesting. Iceland had the best diet.

No a bit longer, but had issues with it charging when I 1st got it and spoke to support about it and have emailed them when ever it happened again.. So it has a history of not working properly.. Feels a bit weird not having it on!

I've eaten loads of non primal foods today .. And to be honest feel horrible..
Popcorn, how can I at home not want to eat it, but the moment your in the movies you have to have it!? With a few sweets to top it off??
Deep fried onion rings, bit of chocolate icing off of my SIL b/day cake. Didn't eat the cake must be a good point lol.
Followed by Chinese as it was just so late to start cooking dinner and we were all hungry.

I'm hoping I remember how bad I feel now and next time choose better options, I know we will have Chinese again - just need to choose a different dish like bokchoy and prawns, or chicken and green beans ..

Tomorrow I will be back to normal primal (ish) foods., stomach is churning icky!

I've eaten loads of non primal foods today .. And to be honest feel horrible.. Popcorn, how can I at home not want to eat it, but the moment your in the movies you have to have it!? With a few sweets to top it off?? Deep fried onion rings, bit of chocolate icing off of my SIL b/day cake. Didn't eat the cake must be a good point lol. Followed by Chinese as it was just so late to start cooking dinner and we were all hungry. I'm hoping I remember how bad I feel now and next time choose better options, I know we will have Chinese again - just need to choose a different dish like bokchoy and prawns, or chicken and green beans .. Tomorrow I will be back to normal primal (ish) foods., stomach is churning icky!

It must be something that happens as your walk through the door at the cinema.. Bad for your waistline and pocket .. I tend to try and buy a small bag before I go to cinema to take, satisfies your need without sending you off plan.
Hope your tummy settles x

The PF has been visiting frequently all day .. Tummy feeling better tonight :) early night for me !

Back