Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Kettlercise this morning...

I did have to replace the HR monitor.. It was about 2.5 years old .. Just stopped working. Phoned polar and they said to send it back and "maybe" they will replace it???

Kettlercise this morning... I did have to replace the HR monitor.. It was about 2.5 years old .. Just stopped working. Phoned polar and they said to send it back and "maybe" they will replace it???

Ooh fingers crossed xx

Good luck on the monitor - worth a try:)

Low kcal/ low carb day has gone well.. About 1100 kcals .. Carbs 60g

Even managed to say "no" to my SIL who likes to feed people :)

Breakfast ended up having a bit of bacon as I cooked it but no one wanted it..

Ready meal from tesco for lunch about 2pm, with loads of broccoli

Dinner was cabbage (had to add butter) with steak..

Felt the need for some dark chocolate after dinner ...

Zumba/ Zumba tone tonight.. Legs still achy from kettlercise.. But not as bad as last week .. Phew :)

HRM KCALs 589 / Ave HR 141 really enjoyed the class and some of the Zumba tone moves were hard work! I'm using a 2.5kg hand weight

Can't believe scales are so far up today, it's not like I ate loads yesterday! But I do have a stinking cold "again" and am back on the lemon sips .. Can mucus weigh so much ??

Yes down, annoyed and loads of other words too :) I'm going to drop kids off at school and go back to bed .. After emptying my trunk.. Oops nose

Mis-behave said:
Yes down, annoyed and loads of other words too :) I'm going to drop kids off at school and go back to bed .. After emptying my trunk.. Oops nose

Oh definitely get back in bed and snuggle down! I always put lots of vapour rub on my chest, as the smell comforts me - think it's a childhood memory thing. Look after yourself, hon. :) xx

I'm loving Vicks lol at the moment I think I've got it on an inch thick :)

Think I just scared one of the cats, out of one of her nine lives lol sneezing loud enough and then blowing my fog horn ( nose) lol

WI . 2kg up .. Must be the cold and have been taking lemsip .. Body is also retaining mucus .. Let's see what next week brings .. This cold had better be gone !

Good news is that my new fitbit flex should be with me by Monday :)

Didn't go to Kettlercise class this morning, still have a cold and using asthma inhaler's think it's better to wait till I can breath properly and not feel dizzy/ headache etc

My inner couch potato tried very hard to convince me to not go to kettlercise this morning ., must say I have ignored her and am dressed and waiting outside .. Not very motivated this morning.

Back