Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Kettlercise this morning..

I'm so grumpy/B.itchy know my totm is due(tracker says 3 days away?) my poor family have had me snapping all weekend! Feeling bloated and horrid ..

Good class worked hard! Did a few upper body weight machines afterwards and stretches.

Spinning class Kcals: 438 MaxHR: 163/ AveHR 137
Plus few extra Kcals: 233 .. So good work out :)

Ok will admit I did too much yesterday and I am so tired today! Going to make today a rest day no spinning today :) I'm going to listen to my body for once..

I think my tiredness was also prob totm related too..

Lost 200g this week .. Feeling fitter and stronger ..

Next week boys are off school most of the week (bank holiday/ polling day/ inset day) so only 2 days in school .. So only 1 day at the gym for me next week. Let's hope weather is nice and we can go to the park etc

Had a tiring week, took my niece into hospital Sunday afternoon as her parents were away. She has kidney stones at 14, spent Monday and most of Tuesday with her. Her parents Arrived back Tuesday late evening.. Wednesday she had an operation to sort her kidneys out.. And she's been referred to a children's hospital to sort out the stone. She's feeling loads better already as her kidneys are functioning better and she has hardly any pain. I feel like I've lost a week ..

Haven't done any exercise this week apart from stressing out :) and walking round the hospital.

Food wise I've been fairly good.. Water intake has been good most days .. Leading by example to my niece who needs to drink min 3L water daily ., just still feel a bit zombieish..

Sts this week ., considering that I've not been to any exercise classes and lack of sleep plus stress, I'm happy with that.

Kettlercise this morning. Still feeling a bit blah.. Hopefully the exercise will make me feel better :)

Kettlercise went well; used my 6kg to do swings and a few overhead presses, the rest with my 4kg .. Which is starting to feel a bit light lol feeling better mood wise too :)

Off to spinning this morning .. Managed to book on this morning early!

Spinning class was good :) hard work, sweated loads!

Lunch green salad with roast duck Breast plus a L8 liberate shake.

Rest day today :) hopefully I can get a place on the spin class tomorrow.

Yay managed to get a place on the spin class tomorrow:)

Off to spinning.. Yoho ho (bottle of water not rum) I know the sun is up there but these darn clouds are in the way!

Back