Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Spinning was intense but a good buzz followed by stretches and a few gym machines and 5mins brisk walk on the treadmill.

Was so hungry today! Had baked salmon and carrots (rest of stuff wasn't GF) for lunch at ikea., still starving had the pattie out of a mcds burger no bun and no chips (they smelt so good!) plus a pineapple stick and satsuma..

Ox tail beef stew for dinner with new potatoes, various root veg and broccoli..

Was hard work! Muscles were tired from yesterday's spin class .. And had a stupid bike that the seat kept slipping back. Followed by a few machines and stretches.

WI 200g off today .. Can see my legs look more toned .,

Managed to have a fairly good weekend food wise, so my weight this morning is the same as Friday's .. So I don't have to spend 3-4 days loosing the weekend gain :)

Lunch was salad with Chinese style spiced roast lamb, & new potatoes. I'm adding in a few extra carbs on my workout days.

Last edited:
Spinning was intense with a lots of sprints.. Followed by stretching.
Kcals: 623 / 1hr:22 mins
MaxHR: 169/ AveHR: 129

I am getting defined calves, and a better butt lol hopefully it will reduce the fat off my liver too :)

Rest day tomorrow.. My legs thank me in advance ;)

Back spinning tomorrow.. Hopefully! as I've got a school play at 9am to attend and I'm hoping it will be finished before the time my class starts at 10am! Fingers crossed :)

Cake tasting for oldest sons birthday .. Never made a lemon cake before, Worked out well once I doubled the recipe, reduced the sugar, increased and swapped the flour to GF :) birthday cake will be made on Friday for Saturday - I'm sharing the rest of today's cake with the teachers at school and anyone else tomorrow :)

Teachers at Boys school are enjoying cake today .. I have none left thank goodness!

Spinning this morning- hard work specially as I was feeling a bit flat today., feeling better now of course :)

Back