Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Ah well I might go along on tues then! If im brave enough lol!! All my wobble won't be pleasant!! Xx

I hate looking at myself in the mirrors when I am doing it! But hey I am not alone wobbling along lol

There a re so many people of different shapes, some people bigger than ourselves and yet we all think we're bigger than them, when we're not.

I walked down the high street last week, there was a lady and she was really big, yet she was walking with her sleeveless maxi dress on, arms out bingo wings and all, I didn't seem to care one bit...she was bigger than me, yet my mind tells me something different!

I went through my snack cupboard thew away my go-ahead, mini Jaffa cakes, bread sticks etc as over limit. Will buy some new snacks..

I impressed myself today, didn't eat the jammy crusts from my sons lunch, or half eaten biscuit my little son wanted me have...

Mini jaffa cakes, love them!! I prefer the Asda brand (not the smart price) mini jaffa cakes in the orange bag.... yummmmm!!! I always feel so guilty when I say no when my lil un wants to share or offers me a sweet...it's his birthday in a week...still debating on whether to share cake :(

bunny_hops said:
Mini jaffa cakes, love them!! I prefer the Asda brand (not the smart price) mini jaffa cakes in the orange bag.... yummmmm!!! I always feel so guilty when I say no when my lil un wants to share or offers me a sweet...it's his birthday in a week...still debating on whether to share cake :(

Definitely have a piece if cake with him-he'll appreciate it when you do. Then chase him around the house & garden to burn off the calories!

I think yes to the cake.. You can always try to just have one fork full.. You will make his day :)

Don't think I'd stop at just a fork full though...that day would probably turn into a binge day, cake, a bit more cake...maybe some Ben and Jerry's too lol! ;)

Mmm yes I agree, unless it's one of those birthday cakes from the supermarket lol.. Those are not so moreish I have trouble when it's a cake I made- I know it will be nice!! Or if it is one of the hand finished style carrot or choc cakes.. Tooo yummy!

I felt pretty good when I managed to stop myself having a spoon full of chinese fried rice at dinner last night! Yay me (sm victories)

Don't think I'd stop at just a fork full though...that day would probably turn into a binge day, cake, a bit more cake...maybe some Ben and Jerry's too lol! ;)

I've been very surprised since starting Xen that I'm able to have a little without a full on food attack, probably because I've not Mr Tango as a threat which you've not got on at the moment, I'm know you could wield some self-control.

How many people will be there? Could you buy/make a smaller cake so there's not the options to fill up on seconds?

It surprised me for my birthday I had a cake half the size of normal (i.e. 1 layer not 2) and had a mighty piece (as it was the day before starting Xen), but after the first day there was so little left seeing the rest of the family finish it was ok. I think if it had been around for a couple of weeks as normal I would have struggled.

I weighed this morning.. And felt a pleasant surprised when I see I am 92.8kgs (204.5lbs) have same weight for last few days tho lol..

Hoping for a drop by wednesday WI day which is also my totm due day.. 2 zumba Classes till WI day hope they help!!

i think i'd be the same. To be honest when it's DD 5th b'day in November i'll probably just keep myself busy serving it up for everyone else and tell littleone i'll have some later with a cup of tea. She doesn't need to know.:)

I love ben and jerry's too, used to eat the frozen yoghurt pretending it was healthy!

It's funny my sister in law said sorry she had not ordered a takeaway the day we visited and I refused the slice of cake.. Um she doesn't get it.. I Am on a diet.. SIGH!

No they don't understand at all, although i lost weight once before, about 5 stone, never got to goal and i just got offered food all the time. Particuarly my older sister, it was like she didn't want me to be slim. And then you get the, you don't need to lose anymore. Well yes i did i still had another 4/5 stone to lose. I find them frustrating lol. I've not bothered telling anyone i'm on a diet apart from hubby, they seem to accept you saying no if they don't think it's because you're on a diet.

Mmm yes I agree, unless it's one of those birthday cakes from the supermarket lol.. Those are not so moreish I have trouble when it's a cake I made- I know it will be nice!! Or if it is one of the hand finished style carrot or choc cakes.. Tooo yummy!

I love those carrot cakes with the gorgeous white frosting! I was going to get him a big Mickey Mouse cake made but it's a bit late now, so I'll pick up something from the supermarket now, the chocolate fuge cake with the buttercream filling are quite nice :)

I felt pretty good when I managed to stop myself having a spoon full of chinese fried rice at dinner last night! Yay me (sm victories)

I love fried rice, mushroom fried rice, special fried rice :)

I've been very surprised since starting Xen that I'm able to have a little without a full on food attack, probably because I've not Mr Tango as a threat which you've not got on at the moment, I'm know you could wield some self-control.

How many people will be there? Could you buy/make a smaller cake so there's not the options to fill up on seconds?

It surprised me for my birthday I had a cake half the size of normal (i.e. 1 layer not 2) and had a mighty piece (as it was the day before starting Xen), but after the first day there was so little left seeing the rest of the family finish it was ok. I think if it had been around for a couple of weeks as normal I would have struggled.

I'd usually cut the cake, take a few pieces out for family members and their kids then leave the rest of the cake in the house and between me and the kids we'd eat it, it would be gone in 2 days lol! I think this time, I may cut it then send the rest to my mums and the kids can eat it there..

I weighed this morning.. And felt a pleasant surprised when I see I am 92.8kgs (204.5lbs) have same weight for last few days tho lol..

Hoping for a drop by wednesday WI day which is also my totm due day.. 2 zumba Classes till WI day hope they help!!

Remember hun, if you STS or gain it's only water from TOTM! :)

i think i'd be the same. To be honest when it's DD 5th b'day in November i'll probably just keep myself busy serving it up for everyone else and tell littleone i'll have some later with a cup of tea. She doesn't need to know.:)

I love ben and jerry's too, used to eat the frozen yoghurt pretending it was healthy!

Next Monday is his birthday, he'll be 5... my baby :( He'll probably want little sandwiches, crisps, sausage roll and cake for his dinner that night...hard to resist those picky things :eek:

I love Ben and Jerry's, I love Cherry Garcia, that's gorgeous, you did know you could have that flavour on Xenical? Should I have said that lol! ;)

It's funny my sister in law said sorry she had not ordered a takeaway the day we visited and I refused the slice of cake.. Um she doesn't get it.. I Am on a diet.. SIGH!

No they don't understand at all, although i lost weight once before, about 5 stone, never got to goal and i just got offered food all the time. Particuarly my older sister, it was like she didn't want me to be slim. And then you get the, you don't need to lose anymore. Well yes i did i still had another 4/5 stone to lose. I find them frustrating lol. I've not bothered telling anyone i'm on a diet apart from hubby, they seem to accept you saying no if they don't think it's because you're on a diet.

I think sometimes people just like to push and push you, to see if you'll break, it's like they want you to fail...maybe it's because they're hung up on their own insecurities and don't want to address their own weight problems they feel like jealous that other people are!

WI today.. Have lost 700g (1.5lbs) yay 600g away from my night out with my OH my 5kg treat no kids!!

Also my 4wk WI (doc appt was early last wk) lost 2.6kgs (5.7lbs)

Yay well done!!!

Aw i love the idea of your reward what a lovely way to celebrate!! You go for it and enjoy - this time next week ;) xx

Mis-behave said:
WI today.. Have lost 700g (1.5lbs) yay 600g away from my night out with my OH my 5kg treat no kids!!

Also my 4wk WI (doc appt was early last wk) lost 2.6kgs (5.7lbs)

Well done, that's a great WI.

Back