Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Went Zumba 2nd class this week already.. Feel crap, my energy levels are draining away!!! Totm due tomorrow or next day!!

Think I have hayfever too.. Some sort of pine tree flowers about now.. And with all the wind really not helping.. Throat scratchy and developing my asthma cough .. Think smother myself in vicks and off to bed with a few Paracetamol!

Another OPPS note! Jumping in zumba in new sports bra great!!! But ended up passing wind instead.. At least the music was loud (cringe) so embarrassed ??

lol!...sorry, but couldn't helo but laugh, at least the music was loud eh ;)

It pay you to have some gi foods on days when you're going to be doing high impact exercise, they release energy slowly and evenly so it could help your energy levels :)

bunny_hops said:
lol!...sorry, but couldn't helo but laugh, at least the music was loud eh ;)

It pay you to have some gi foods on days when you're going to be doing high impact exercise, they release energy slowly and evenly so it could help your energy levels :)

My food intake was alright with GI foods etc.. Just know my totm is going to be really heavy this time.. Only feel this rubbish when it is like that!

My day today has been really awlful too constant headache ( yes water intake is ok) want to go to sleep and stay there.. No energy to get my butt off the couch.. My brain feels full of cotton wool.. Really hate when I feel like this hasn't been like this for a long while :( a good couple of mths..

I feel alert just unable to spark myself into gear!!!

Have you thought of taking any supplements to help your totm?

Yes take evening primrose and star flower oil.. Included in multi vit :) does help with cramps etc..

Just know that when I feel this crap it going to be a bad one :) have taken a few more Paracetamol headache bearable now!

Just eaten lean pork chop grilled with sage on it plus baked potato.. And Brocoli , mange tout, asparagus plus some Philly extra light..

Eaten way too much bread today.. And low fat snacks.. Tomorrow is another day :) I am really hoping an early night will help and I will be back to normal tomorrow!!

Well feel much better today!! Must have been all The crap I ate yesterday! Ended up eating a tube of smarties, and a small milkyway bar.. Must say I didn't enjoy them Plus went to bed at 9pm

When its my totm, all I want to do is eat crap. Its so hard to diet when your feeling rubbish. Good luck and hope your feeling better. xxxx

It funny normally I am craving choc with nuts like snickers bars.. But no not this mth all I want to eat is bread.. Weird!

Must say have developed a persistent cough to go with my headache and my littlest boy has huge tonsils almost filling his throat.. So a trip to the doc this afternoon is on the menu!

Must say have developed a persistent cough to go with my headache and my littlest boy has huge tonsils almost filling his throat.. So a trip to the doc this afternoon is on the menu!

Hope you both feel better very quickly.

Doc gave me a nose spary to help and advised to take my asthma inhalers.. My chest is tight and I have a heavy headache .. No exercise this week till chest better.. Have real issues sticking to cals when I feel like this Trying to resist a takeaway for dinner..

Kids wanted pancakes for dinner.. Have eaten some of them with a ww yogurt rather than lemon and sugar.. But doesnt feel like I have eaten "dinner" dont normally let them have pancakes for dinner.. Normally green veg, carrots, rice or potato or pasta plus a bit of meat.. Same as what we eat really..

I hope you are feeling well soon

Still feeling rubbish.. Chesty cough, that won't stop keeping me up! Just had an eye test need to wear glasses esp for driving and watching tv.. new glasses by mon/tues

Have a banging headache - since wednesday - kids making it worse!! Everything feeling blurry..

Walked back from town 45 mins..

Had MacDonalds for lunch.. Bad choices made (welcome monster tango man)

Dinner ok fat and cals wise..

Finally choc craving kicked in.. No choc in the house.. But in the back of the cupboard.. Some coca powder.. Made a self saucing choc pudding!! Only 4.8g fat in portion but 328 cals in portion...

I know now when I am feeling tired, sick and rubbish I have absolutely no control over my eating!!!!!!!

I will be strong tomorrow (today) is another day!!!!! Back on track! Positive thinking!

I have just realised I took 4 xen tablets today.. Thought I had missed dinner one.. So took one when I ate the choc pudding.. Silly me had the one from my bag at lunch.. So had one left over from today in the packet in the cupboard.. Well not anymore.. My brain is so not working!

Not sure what effect it will have... Um.. Does that cause extra mr tango? As I have been so bad recently!

Anyone else done that?

I've taken 4 in a day before a couple of tomes Dependent on what I've been eating!! I didn't get anything bad occur lol!! Xx

I myself havent taken an a extra yet but am sure someone would have n can advise maybe post a seperate thread to get peoples attention?

I hope tango man doesnt visit as a result, thinking of you x

I have just realised I took 4 xen tablets today.. Thought I had missed dinner one.. So took one when I ate the choc pudding.. Silly me had the one from my bag at lunch.. So had one left over from today in the packet in the cupboard.. Well not anymore.. My brain is so not working!

Not sure what effect it will have... Um.. Does that cause extra mr tango? As I have been so bad recently!

Anyone else done that?

Taking an extra tablet isn't proven to shift any extra fat and shouldn't make a lot of difference...depending on how sensitive you are. I've taken 4 in one day a few times, just forgetting what I'm doing :D

It didn't seem to make much difference! I knew mr tango was going to visit anyway lol

Had a good day so far.. Also went and saw the doc at the hospital was given some antibiotics..

My oldest is off to reception tomorrow! He's excited and a bit scared :) I am looking forward to some peace and quiet with just my littlest one at home with me!

Love my boys to bits but so need some quiet!!

My youngest is 5 tomorrow...*sniff* and he's off to reception on Wednesday *sniff sniff*

;)

Back