Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Def recommend the white polar one from agros looks good.. And does the job really well, it also keeps a record of your work outs so that you can look back them :)

image-3011366355.jpg

Gave in and had 4 slices pizza!! Feel icky now.. Wish I had been strong and said NO!! OH and 3 mates are playing dominoes - drinking and pizza and fatty snacks .. Should have gone to bed!!!

Took 2 xen from my last box.. Wonder if double the dose will work!! Need to have it work - need the fear of side effects!!! Stupid really :(

How much did you pay for your hrm?! I've thought so many times about getting one! Maybe I'll invest! D

Mizkirsty said:
How much did you pay for your hrm?! I've thought so many times about getting one! Maybe I'll invest! D

Was a bit pricey at £119 from agros, the one I was going to get 1st was £55 but after looking at it, the strap was stiff plastic, and didn't keep a record of your training workouts.. Also my birthday money from family plus some saved up agros vouches came to £120 - so decided "had to have it" :) use it each time I exercise :)

Went to the park again today, was there for 3 hours, but only counted the walking mins.. 2 hours 10 mins.. Kids tired, let's hope they sleep well :) Had a picnic with stuff I picked up from sainsbury's was nice.. Bit chilly when the wind blew but lovely in the sunshine :) had to have an ice cream afterwards..

Kettlercise tonight..

I've been looking for an hrm too. Argos are quite expensive at the moment. The same models can be bought for £20+ less at amazon. I found a website that was a little cheaper again. I can search for it if you want. Amazon do some more colours than argos. The polar ft4 can be got in a pink ladies version for around £53-57 including delivery. It's £70 on argos. I used it for comparison because it was mentioned alot as a decent first hrm. Hope this helps...

Went to the park again today, was there for 3 hours, but only counted the walking mins.. 2 hours 10 mins.. Kids tired, let's hope they sleep well :) Had a picnic with stuff I picked up from sainsbury's was nice.. Bit chilly when the wind blew but lovely in the sunshine :) had to have an ice cream afterwards..

Kettlercise tonight..

Sounds like a lovely day, I'm impressed that you are planning kettlercise too!

Mmmm have not left yet.. My legs already ache from all the walking!! My oldests sons must as well :) But I will go!! Just need to visit the loo ;)

Went to class wee bit late.. So only did 40 mins, got home and encouraged OH to do kettleworx 20 min resistance DVD.. Wk1.. All good!

Having a quiet day at home today.. My youngest also has a temp and my oldest is being sooo grumpy!! Loads of housework to catch up on!

Have a headache, sore throat, totm and feel rotten! So going to bed early no kettlecise for me tonight.. Altho I still want to go :) but recon an early night will be better for me!!!

Oh no Hun! Get yourself strapped on the wAgon again! X

I know!!! Bloody heck I wish I had more control when I have stress and feel rubbish etc!!

You need to try & break the habit honey of turning to food when you're stressed. I know it's not easy, it's how I ended up at the weight I did but it doesn't help, it makes you mad with yourself which causes stress & makes you eat more. It's a horrible vicious circle you need to break. Xx

Am in a better head space today!! Oldest is back at school today.. Things back to normal. Also not hungry today.. Funny really.. Yesterday I was..

Have a mile fun run today at kids school... Son1 dressed as a pirate, son2 will be a pirate later when we do the run.. Yes I'm going to run tooo :)

Have to vacuum, mob and dust today., no excuses!! About to put youngest son for a sleep and get to cleaning!!

Mis-behave said:
Am in a better head space today!! Oldest is back at school today.. Things back to normal. Also not hungry today.. Funny really.. Yesterday I was..

Have a mile fun run today at kids school... Son1 dressed as a pirate, son2 will be a pirate later when we do the run.. Yes I'm going to run tooo :)

Have to vacuum, mob and dust today., no excuses!! About to put youngest son for a sleep and get to cleaning!!

Sounds like you have a good day ahead of you x

Had a good day food wise(so far...)!

Had fun dragging youngest son round the 1 mile jog/ walk carried him last few yards on my shoulders lol oldest son had a blast with his class! My boys dressed as pirates very cute!!

Might do kettleworx cardio wk1 tonight with OH.. But will see lol he's got some mates coming round soon :)

Woke up today and my voice was very croaky, have headache, sore throat, plus dry occasional cough... tired, hungry and cold..

Of course I've eaten stuff I know I shouldn't..

Littlest son has sore neck bc of enlarged glands in his neck, trip to out of hours doc, advise is regular pain relief..

Back