Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

I hate gloss paint, and avoid it at all costs tbh! For exactly the reasons you mentioned plus the fact that I can never get a nice finish on it. Hope you can rest up a bit today and get some energy back!

Went shopping yesterday for paint remover - got 3 different types lol hopefully I can get the paint off the stair carpets - OH and friends put dust sheets down but still paint left on stairs :( also bought glue to stick rail back up as OH keeps forgetting to get some .. Also curtain hooks - now have my curtains back up in living room, OH put them back up as my shoulder doesn't like that type of thing lol reaching for short periods of time , but for the amount of time re- hooking the curtains nope :)

Am feeling better energy wise too, still tired but energy levels better :). Also less stressed oldest son is back at school and house is so much quieter - less fighting and crying / plus less shouting from me.

Scales going down slowly, I'm hoping I will not bloat to much with totm due any day now - have got a few cravings but not as bad as normal ..

I've had a small bit of coconut bar, 2 squares 85% dark chocolate and a few haribo mini jelly babies ..

Totm arrived this morning, with a headache and am feeling drained and sleepy again! Grrr! Headache has persisted all day .. Had a nap with youngest son who was yawning and asking for milk after I had dropped oldest at school, definite signs of tiredness / not that son agrees with me lol but he's better for the sleep less grumpy :). But me still the same .. Just feel blah ! Mentally my head is clear no fog .. So I'm putting this feeling down to totm

Have drunk loads water today .. Prob about 4 litres - not shifted the headache, don't want to take a tablet as it bungs me up lol and it's WI tomorrow :).

Hoping for an early night and that I feel better in the morning :).

Busy morning tomorrow kids starting football training for 3-6 year olds, they are both excited about that as well as "Daddy" has promised to buy them a football kit .. In other words OH gave me some money to go shopping for football kits after practice lol

WI was a loss of 800g yay! Glad things are going down again :)

Kids loved football :) so are very keen to go again next week !

Have had a good Sunday with OH and kids, bit of shopping for discounted football kits for boys and I snagged a new pair of track bottoms - woman's ones instead of OHs in a Size 16.

Have had some white basmati rice tonight, as my totm headache is lingering and I hope the rice will help fuel my brain lol eaten more over the weekend as I tend to have a few things I like - that I don't have during the week. Helps keep a balance with my head hunger ;)

Thinking about kettlercise in the morning - but my littlest one doesn't start nursery till the 17th - so will go to the 8:30pm Thursday class instead for the next 2 weeks ..

Looking in my wardrobe thus morning - I have heavy jackets for snow or colder weather but nothing for these chilli autumn days .. So went looking for sleeveless jackets and zip sweaters, found what I wanted :) so am sorted now ! Also as they are pink and other one white with flowers OH is not likely to borrow !! Lol

Re: Diet issues... Of me, myself & I

I'm the same, no in between clothes, but its a good excuse to do some shopping! :D just can't believe how quick the weather's changed, last few September's have been warm.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

My naughty coconut crack bars with added sugar free jam and 90% dark chocolate

image-2904614943.jpg

Have a BIG headache - shoulder been aching loads for last week - since doing painting and cleaning for 2 hours - taken 1 co-codydamol tablet tonight - hope it helps - going to see chiropractor on Friday see what he can do :(

And no have not eaten all the chocolate jammy coconut squares :)

Feeling really full.. Glad in a way as I think it shows my stomach is maybe shrinking as last time I ate thus much I didn't feel this full.. Not happy that I ate all the junk foods I have today - but now understand the cravings for sweet were my big headache approaching.., the tablet kicked in finally - will take another before bed and hope and early night and a good sleep ;)

Oh well .. The co-codydamol has stuffed my metabolism up .. No trip to the loo yet.. :(

Feeling crap, eaten too much .. Still feeling headachy - shoulder still achy - on a positive note finally went to the loo lol

Scales way up!

Breakfast: 1 egg, Edam slice cheese, mushroom, thin rashers of bacon, with a cup of cocoa no sugar .. But with some whipped cream ;)

Still have a mild headache, shoulder achy, eyes blurry .. All things I've not had for months, lets hope the chiropractor can sort it out!

Chiropractor def has helped :) my head is less foggy, eyes less blurry .. He also said that my adrenals are high.. and has suggested a supplement to support them adrenotone - he said my patten of symptoms shows signs of adrenal fatigue., I checked it would not clash with any of my other supplements and is ok.

Have started taking them today - says in the reviews that takes upto 3 weeks to feel any difference ..

Wi today BIG gain .. Expected it as I've eaten way too much since Wednesday. Lets hope my headaches and shoulder aches stay away!

Lol just been to the loo .. Flushed 1kg away so still a gain but not such a big one :)

Scales are the same today .. So hopefully with a good day they will start going down again :)

Headache is going slowly, energy levels are still low but the cravings for sweets and the hunger for that elusive something has gone too :). So all good!

Re: Diet issues... Of me, myself & I

I'm prone to constipation as Well is awful! I find drinking lemon and water first thing helps. hope scales move right way for youtside this week!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back