Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Today my back (right hand lower back L4/L5) has been really bad, going to see doc on Tuesday I think. As I needed pain killers to help dull the pain.

My legs are swollen tonight .. Had a BBQ and was on my feet most of the day .. Was my sons 7th birthday celebration with family round. Lovely sunny day thank goodness !

Going to go drink loads and go to bed now :)

Lots better, but I've been doing nothing today and have rested loads .. Ankles still puffy ..

Scan later today, let's hope baby behaves and faces the scanner :)

Ah enjoy your scan xx

Scan shows still shows no nose bone, leg length shorter than normal.. and is a boy .. So am stressing again now :(

I'm booked in for an amino on Tuesday .. But I'm going to get a private scan done tomorrow morning for a second opinion .. Don't really want to do the amino if I don't have to..

Leg length could just be an awkward angle but added to the lack of visible nasal bone and a few other details they still think there is a risk of chromosomal problems. Feeling stressed and upset again .. The results of the harmony blood test had come back low risk .. So had been feeling positive about every thing again.

10am and then back home and into car for appt with consultant at 12:20 .. So cutting it close eek

Oh Tara. :-( sorry to hear of these worries.stressful times. Fingers crossed they can reassure tomorrow. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi just on the tube, scan showed that one of the wrists are flexed hand curled up .. Scan showed that there was a nose bone, legs looked ok, but she said something is not right .. But is prob not one of the 3 things I was tested for previously ., but is something .. Said it's better I do the amino test and find out for sure. On my way to consultant appt now .. Is going to be close time wise ;) ., but glad I had the 2nd scan done .. She took an hour scanning me and got a very good look at baby..

Consultant said need to do amino just to see what's wrong. The scan this morning was much clearer and was slightly different/ better from yesterday. But they are still worried that there is an issue.. Feeling slightly more positive ..

Back