Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Went horse riding again today - tried a different horse, was much more my style of horse :) did loads of trotting and a bit of no stirrup work .. Oooh my bum lol really enjoyed myself :)

Your poor bum! Sounds like you are loving being back in the saddle though x

Went to doctor this afternoon - sinuses all still blocked and dripping down back of throat... Antihistamines not helping as much as they should - coughing all the time ( TMI .. Wet my self and almost vomiting after coughing fit) can't sleep properly as my throat rattles and I keep coughing .. Oh taking inhalers 3x day plus nasal spray 2x day .. Still no better!!

So now have prednisone for 5 days and if that's not working have to go back for antibiotics ..

Oh yes have been smeared thickly with Vicks - OH uses a plastic bag on his hand lol .. On my 2nd pot lol

You poor thing. I was suffering so badly with allergies and finally Nasonex sorted me out. Have you tried that? I have managed to completely stop the antihistamines now. I hope you feel better soon.

Like Rach, I was also going to suggest Vicks on the feet then socks - it does work for coughs!

Get well soon xx

WI this morning ( not official ) was nice to see as I'd not been on the scales this week - shocking really lol as I'm normally a daily weigher :)

97.4kg which means my gain of last week has gone and I've lost a bit more too.. Hoping that it's still looking like that tomorrow, as I know the prednisone tablets make me retain water etc if they are up then I'm using today's WI as official lol

Don't blame you! Well done on the loss, maybe it's better not to weigh every day (says me who will never not do it lol) x

Official WI 98.3kg.. Gain of 900g since yesterday so know the tablets are effecting me .. Oh well was expected, it's still a loss of 800g since last weeks gain :)

Kettlercise this morning Kcals 433, Ave HR 125
All good - was hard work but I enjoyed it :)

Got my period today :( explains the fridge attack yesterday!

Yes been thinking a bit much last night and today as it's the date.. I knew my period would come as my normal cycle is around the same date each month.. Feeling a bit down but am ok

Went horse riding again today which helped cheer me up :) this doing something for me each week helps for sure, is good therapy I think.

I'm so proud of you Tara xxxx

Yes been thinking a bit much last night and today as it's the date.. I knew my period would come as my normal cycle is around the same date each month.. Feeling a bit down but am ok

Only just seen this, if you're down text me Tara I'm always here, I know me losing Sam was different but I would always do my best to understand & be here. Keep doing the things that make you feel good & cry when you need to, bottling up doesn't work, take it from someone who tried xx

WI this week 99.7kg huge gain .. Assumption is that it's my period and the crap I ate yesterday and last few days before my period started..

My period is really heavy, and I feel so drained and tired/ sleepy .. I'm thinking of getting some iron tablets, as after chatting to someone and googling it's seems a good idea. My iron levels were just on normal last blood test. Don't need them coming down and starting effecting my Heath, I also have a history of heavy long periods. I've a doctors appt on Tuesday so will discuss with the doctor then.

Back