Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

WI today - 98.4kg .. Loss of 1.8kg (3.8lbs) this week. Happy with that! :)

Will continue with the intermittent days .. Can't really call them fast days as kcals are not that low .. But it's about 50% of a normal day. Which I can handle mentally with out feeling deprived :)

Feeling deprived usually makes me binge next day..

Well done Hun xx

I wormed the whole family yesterday.. Just in case we had picked up anything in our travels :) cats are next ...

I'm amazed that I've got to 1pm with out eating :). Didn't feel hungry at all.. I'm doing an intermittent day today.

Lunch: subway salad with Tandoori chicken
Enjoyed eating it and feel satisfied

Dinner: roast lamb, sweet potatoes, courgettes in cream sauce

Snack: 2 slices GF spiced bread

About 1300 kcals ..

What a wonderful start to the day.. My OH has given me his cold! Sore throat. blocked nose etc... But am I laying on the couch pretending to be almost dead.... Can't get anything for himself .. Noooo I'm up cooking breakfast for everybody .. I get my own tea and pain killers .. Blah blah ..blah .. That's life

Got the start of cravings for chocolate etc .. Recon my period is on it's way ..

Just tried making a baked egg recipe .. Didn't really work .. Ick!

Been dealing with my cravings with nuts, dried fruit, dates and nut butter, and made a choc cake from primal cravings .. All helping :)

I make the choc cake once a month and get others to help share it :)

image-4272665613.jpg

Dinner: roast chicken, leeks, and finely sliced courgettes cooked in garlic infused olive oil.. Added some cream and Parmesan cheese ., yummy!

Doing an intermittent day today;
Skipped breakfast..

Lunch: home grown spinach, Parmesan omelette, cherry tomatoes, sausage, 2 rashers bacon, cooked in butter and coconut oil mix.

Snack: devils chocolate snack cake

The afternoon has not gone to plan, had a major headache low grade temp (sodding cold) Had 2 slices GF bread (toasted) and butter .. Followed by 2 dates with cashew butter.. Don't think it helped my headache .. But was nice :)

WI today 600g on (99kg). I am bloated with symptoms from my period plus my intermittent day failed yesterday.. I also wonder how much mucus weighs lol my sinuses are all bunged up.. On to next week :)

Good points:
o Avoided mcds and KFC chose subway salad bowl instead when out with kids.
o Didn't have any pizza - although it smelt very nice ;) I wonder how many kcals are gained from just sniffing the pizza lol

Exercise: push ups on stairs x3 (rep 15) times within week.

Exercise Goals to build up to;
o Incline Push ups - on sink/ stairs = 25
o Pull-ups - using chair/ stool = 15 not so sure about this idea - as my shoulder is still so weak.
o squats - un assisted = 50
o Planks - Elbow/ feet = 2 mins

Going to try and do 1 set each day and build it from there.

Back