Me, Myself & I... Lower carb, fasting, real live foods

Back of thighs and bum hurt and ache badly lol .. Measured my waist and I've lost 1/2 inch .. Got to be the spinning class helping !

Have had a really hungry day today..

Did another spin class this morning .. Face is day-glow pink lol .. Forgot my HRM ..

We have been sick all last week.. Finally feeling better with the added bonus of some sunshine :) managed to get my OH off the couch and went to the park with boys and bikes .. Was fun ..

I've been on codrydamol since Tuesday night, my gum where my wisdom tooth used to be swelled up into a huge blister (every 4-6 mths/no idea why!?) and then my face swells and my neck hurts on the same side.. Made an appt at the dental dept at the hospital for Friday and of course the blister has gone down .. But my face and neck still hurt.. They are sending me for a CT scan to see what might be causing it.

After a week of being sick, and having this happen my weight is way up :(

Kids back at school Monday .. So back to normal, have booked myself in for more spin classes and kettlercise start back again week after ..

Ooh, that sounds nasty Tara. :( Just a thought, have you looked into the possibility of salivary duct stones? I get something similar, but without the blistering, on the left side of my face, where one of my wisdom teeth used to be. Salivary duct stones were mentioned to me as a probable cause. If it's a similar thing, it's immensely painful so I can sympathise. I tried all sorts of things that are recommended for it, like sucking lemons or sour sweets (to promote saliva flow to try to shift the blockage). Maybe worth looking into if you haven't already? :) xx

Will have to ask about that when I see the oral dental dept next :) they have no idea what happening .. Keep suggesting it's a muscular issue in my jaw.. Which is just rubbish, of course my face is sore as it puffed out 3x its normal size when the blister happens - hurts and throbs and even the co-dydramol still didn't fully help with the pain!

Will have to ask about that when I see the oral dental dept next :) they have no idea what happening .. Keep suggesting it's a muscular issue in my jaw.. Which is just rubbish, of course my face is sore as it puffed out 3x its normal size when the blister happens - hurts and throbs and even the co-dydramol still didn't fully help with the pain!

That sounds so similar to what I've had twice now, except I didn't get blistering, as I said. I hope you get some answers and relief soon. :) xx

They said it might be a retention cyst in my sinus area near where my tooth was extracted... Will know more after the CT scan :)

Almost took boys to school this morning lol .. Inset day today :)

What a lovely sunny day !
Went to a new class at the gym today.. Funky bums, tums and thighs.. Was ok .. Had wanted to do a spinning class but it was full :( am booked into spinning on thurs and Friday morning :)

My tummy under my boobs is so bloated .. Just measured it at least 2" of excess bloat., hope it goes down soon!!

Managed to book myself in for spinning next Tuesday morning .. Yay :)

Spinning Was hard work, sweated loads bright pink face now :)

Managed to remember my heart rate monitor Kcals 501, HRAve: 141 HRMax: 168

Am booked in for Friday morning spinning too.

Back