meal at lunch and shake in evening?

cable

Gold Member
Does anyone swap and have their meal at lunchtime and a shake in the evening?.

Yep I do, especially when im in uni til about 6, then its easier for me.

That's what I am going to have to do today, we go to my I laws for Sunday lunch every week, am going to try and say no to the roasties and dessert, its going to be tough.

Last edited:
I do it most days, we have a paid restaurant at work so I eat my main meal there and have my shake for tea. It's the first diet that's actually saving me £££'s as well at lbs, day 2 of week 2 and 6lbs gone. :)

Hmmm, i was thinking of having a sachet of porridge for breakfast, (one snack) then a shake mid morning and late afternoon, main meal leaving two snacks for my evening munchies?
It's just im up early, love brekkie but don't think i could face just a shake, break at work is 10.30 then lunch bout 1.30, should be able to last 6ish for a decent meal?
Oh well going to give it a bash starting monday!

Susan.

To be honest i think as long as all the snacks are eaten and the 2 shakes/meal bars and the evening meal are all eaten it doesnt make to much of a difference when they are eaten. Thats what i love about the 3-2-1 plan.

Yeah i will be having my meal at lunchtime as i am on a 13 hour shift tomorrow.

I used to do this every weekend when i was working at the hospital. Was too tired to cook when i finished so had the meal at work instead and just my shake when i got home. Sooooo much easier.

Back