1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

meal out 2mro nte..

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Curvygirl87, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

So eating out with work 2mro nte and have decided that im goin to go for the steak with baby boiled potatoes, im goin to have pepper sauce with it as i cudnt eat it dry, i checked syns online and the highest pepper sauce i could see was 7 syns so im using that as a guide, does this seem like a good choice to u?was goin to go for steak and salad but i thought baby boiled potatoes wud fill me more as they don’t have baked potato in their side order and the mash will be full of cream and butter xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.