• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Meals spaced out or not?

enlightenme2

Life is golden
S: 123kg C: 98.6kg G: 80kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 24.4kg(19.84%)
Does anyone know if spacing out the meals has an impact on the weightloss or not? I have my first porridge at around 8am, but I don't have a chance to get to my second meal until 4-5pm, and as I have 4 packs a day, I end up eating 2 packs of porridge around 9pm... I feel so full it makes me wanna gag, but aside from that, I was wondering if my body stocks up on those last meals as I end up going to bed very shortly after that?
Anyone? because, i feel my weightloss has slowed, and as I drink my water religiously and I'm not eating anything else, this is the only thing I can think of?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
No, it doesn't make any difference to weight loss. Your body will be working away digesting the meals as you sleep.

However, changing the routine can boost things a bit for some people, so if there was a way you can change it, it might help.

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
all you have to do is have the right aount of packs in a 24 hour period.
I used to have nothing all day, get home and pretty much take all 3 of mine up to bed with me!
Might be worth trying to see if you can have a porridge and a shake, or porridge and a hot chocolate rather than 2 porridge together?

Times have never made any difference to my losses though.

you have still lost an AMAZING amount of weight hun in 10 weeks.....! Mine went from 5/6lbs a week down to 2/3lbs...but i know its just evened out.

Keep up the good work hun! Your doing a super job

xx