MEASURE UP DIET now on my 3rd week

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi guys my name is Sonya for those of you who do not know me, today I am starting the measure up diet from asda......basically the same as slim fast, 2 shakes and healthy meal.

My start weight (eeeek) is not as much as I thought, but still bad lol, 24 st on the dot. Back later as have a busy morning.

Day 4 and doing ok.......though had a day where i missed my breakfast due to call from sons school and having to get up and out for the next bus......so missed my first shake and didnt get home until gone 11 so had the shakes and a banging headache......otherwise doing ok.....though the odd biscuit has passed my lips but nothing like it was before starting the diet lol.....today going well though ;)

Are there any other measure up dieters ???

just out of curiosity.......afternoon not first thing in the morning and with my thick cardi on cos its blooming freezing and have lost 7lbs !!!! and its only day 4

Well done! That's fab!

Wow is all I can say ....I know I made a pig of myself over christmas, but my first weigh in is 18lbs off, which im stunned at, I only got a result like this on lipotrim and that was total food replacement.......anyway i got off and on a few times moved the scales around the kitchen all said the same........sonya is happy.com :0

Last edited:
That is amazing well done. ! Keep up what you are doing and you will say good bye to those lbs before you know it

WOW!!
that has given me SO MUCH motivation. i started the asda measure up diet today and i am 24st 1lb. ive had a shake, a snack bar and now eating a meal bar. going okay at the mo, and i got a bottle of water at my side lol.
so, did u do any excercise in your first week to lose that great amount?
i was worried about starting as there was another thread somewhere saying you can put on weight with this diet due to the suagr content! BUT u have given me ALL the motivation i need, and my 3year old is keeping me on my toes. lol :D

well done to u, and keep up the fab work. hope to talk to soon and share tips

maxine xx

OMG, i just stepped on the scales (naughty i know) and according to my scales i have lost just under 8lbs in 2days =) my jaw is hurting from smiling. lol. so hoping it is right. lol. im still gonna post on here, even if no one replys =( lol.
onwards and upwards, i feel so good, and feel a whole lot different in myself so deffo think its working =)

I'm new to this thread .. i joined because you guys have inspired me!!

Firstly let me congratulate you all on amazing weight losses.

I have A LOT of weight to shift and have tried nearly every diet known to man, but i have just been out and bought the Measure Up range from Asda! Thought i might as well give it a go.. If it works for me as well as it has for you guys then im looking forward to starting tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well done! That's fab!

Thanks hun sure is a good feeling, i have done slim fast before and as this is the same but cheaper thought why not lol

WOW!!
that has given me SO MUCH motivation. i started the asda measure up diet today and i am 24st 1lb. ive had a shake, a snack bar and now eating a meal bar. going okay at the mo, and i got a bottle of water at my side lol.
so, did u do any excercise in your first week to lose that great amount?
i was worried about starting as there was another thread somewhere saying you can put on weight with this diet due to the suagr content! BUT u have given me ALL the motivation i need, and my 3year old is keeping me on my toes. lol :D

well done to u, and keep up the fab work. hope to talk to soon and share tips

maxine xx

Good luck hun, not getting on too much lol, I dont exercise as in gym etc, have had a few goes on the wii just dance fun my toddler joins in and makes you sweat ....lol

OMG, i just stepped on the scales (naughty i know) and according to my scales i have lost just under 8lbs in 2days =) my jaw is hurting from smiling. lol. so hoping it is right. lol. im still gonna post on here, even if no one replys =( lol.
onwards and upwards, i feel so good, and feel a whole lot different in myself so deffo think its working =)

sure is an amazing feeling isnt it, well done and keep up the great work xxx

I'm new to this thread .. i joined because you guys have inspired me!!

Firstly let me congratulate you all on amazing weight losses.

I have A LOT of weight to shift and have tried nearly every diet known to man, but i have just been out and bought the Measure Up range from Asda! Thought i might as well give it a go.. If it works for me as well as it has for you guys then im looking forward to starting tomorrow!

Good luck hun and keep us posted hopefully if more of us start this diet Pierce will make us our own thread lol......

OMG well done .. Thats amazing. And thats just with the Measure Up?? WOW!! I hope i do as well as you are.

Can i ask you what kind of things you have to eat for Tea?? I have just had a weight watchers meal and some home made soup..

What have you been having? xx

hi im really new to this can i just say a big well done to all of you i have being doing the measure up for 3 weeks now and have lost 12lb starting on 18st 3lb,

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG well done .. Thats amazing. And thats just with the Measure Up?? WOW!! I hope i do as well as you are.

Can i ask you what kind of things you have to eat for Tea?? I have just had a weight watchers meal and some home made soup..

What have you been having? xx

pretty much the same as you or pasta, though some days just not felt hungry so had a couple of bowls of cereal through the evening

Back