Measurements - who takes their's ?

DearFatty

Silver Member
When I started SW I took a note of my measurements and had forgotton about them until today. I got up this morning and took them again.
To my delight I have lost 2 inches of my boobs (I hate having big boobs), 1" of my waist and 1.5" of my hips. I have also lost between .5 and 1" off my thighs and arms so am thrilled.
It's a really nice motivational boost so is something I thoroughly recommend :)

I really wish I'd taken measurements at the start, but I've definately lost inches as now buying 36e bras instead of 38/40f and trousers I used to have to undo in the afternoon now fall down!

I took mine last week when I restarted and ive lost over 2 inches off my waist already :D
Sometimes I found when Id sts or had a few really bad weeks and felt down about it, id measure myself and id lost another couple of inches, always made me feel better xxx

I took mine when I started and I'm going to take them again at each stone lost I think. It's a great motivator. :D

I really really wish I'd done this. As vicky said, when you have a couple of rough weeks it really would perk you up.

All I can go one is dress and bra sizes but I do wish I'd measured my arms and thighs etc.

I would recommend anyone to do this too!!

I took mine when I joined a FaceBook group of friends trying to lose weight... I haven't taken them since partly because my little boy has hidden the measuring tape! I will have to find it for when I have lost a stone and see what the difference is!

I took mine when I started and so far have lost nothing from my bust :sigh:, 1 inch from my waist, 3 inches from my tummy and 1 inch from my hips and thighs. I'm well pleased :) As DF said it is a great motivational boost - am going to start exercising too so hopefully that will make a difference too xx

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I did take measurements and used to measure quite regularly but havent done in a while. So just measured myself now... When i started i was 50" bust 50" waist 50" hips. We are 10 months into doing this and I am now 43" bust (7"loss) 41" waist (9" loss) 44" hips (6" loss) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is 22" loss in total!!! I so happy!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you for posting this thread!! I feel so much more happier now!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! I did take measurements and used to measure quite regularly but havent done in a while. So just measured myself now... When i started i was 50" bust 50" waist 50" hips. We are 10 months into doing this and I am now 43" bust (7"loss) 41" waist (9" loss) 44" hips (6" loss) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is 22" loss in total!!! I so happy!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you for posting this thread!! I feel so much more happier now!!!

And that's reason enough to do it girls!!! Well done! :)

Well done Ladies!!!!

I've lost 9" off waist, 6" off thighs and 2" off my boobs.

I do mine on the 1st of each month, although I didnt take them when I started.. daft really! I took them on 1st February for the first time, but when i took them again on 1st March the losses were:

• Neck: -1″
  • Bust: -1/2
  • Waist: -2 1/2″
  • Hips: -1 1/2″
  • Thigh: 1 1/2″
  • Upper Arm: 1 1/4
A total inch loss of 8 and 1/4 inches in a month.

yep i do it every monday, gives u a boost when u havent had a very good weight loss but then find youv lost somes inches is gooooood xx

Join the thread in the TEAMS sticky at the top!
xx

Back