Measurements

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
I've gone the whole hog this time and took my measurements too and to be honest I'm disgusted. Looking at myself in the mirror while I took them was so depressing. Maybe I should put a full length mirror on the fridge, that might keep me out haha.

Anywayyyyyyy, how's everyone doing this afternoon? I'm just about to jump in the shower then go make my breakfast shake... No, I've not only just woke up lol I've just been cleaning and shipping my kids off to nursery and school so I'm only just getting round to it :D

Take care xx

Good on you - it takes a brave woman to wrap a tape measure round herself!

I also took my measurements (and also nearly cried!) prior to starting Jillian Michaels 30DS 6 weeks ago and I am so glad I did as I lost very little weight on the scales but lost a total of 8.5inches overall from my body.... a real NSV :D

Last edited:
I took measurements and have tucked them away in the draw quickly, looking in a full length mirror is rather depressing so I try not to do it if I can help it! Majority of my weight is on my tummy which starts from under my boobs so I look 10 months pregnant ( no joke :eek: ) but I must admit this reduces quite a lot when I don't eat bread.
Use that disgusted feeling to motivate you, that's what I'm doing at the moment and I'm using each pound to spur me on.

I don't own a full length mirror, which is probably just as well - I'd probably crack it :eek:

Annya, you shud get one, I bet you look great in your size 12 biker trousers!!!

They are stuffed full of lycra and iron out all the lumpy bumpy bits I hate to see so I think I will stick to the bathroom mirror for now ;)

Back