Measuring jug/bottle on the go

MrsCadbury

I've just been guessing that the milk I'm having is within my HEa or if I'm having cheese within the syn value. So I've started measuring my allowance into a jug and keeping it in the fridge which is fine for when I'm at home. I'm more concerned about when I'm at work.

Does anyone have a nice little bottle they use for measuring milk and taking it to work? I know I could use any old bottle, but I'd like something nice

I got a lock n lock bottle in tk maxx but you can also get them on amazon. It's 350mls so perfect for my skimmed milk allowance :)

I drew lines on a plastic cup and use that so if I have had any at home before work I can then just pour the rest.

Thanks for that.

Looking in the back of the kitchen cupboards I found a protein shake bottle and a small pink flask. Both probably hold 1 litre so too big for my HE milk but will do in the meantime.

Find those yogurt drink bottles that have a screw top are really small convenient and hold 100ml which is an easy way to carry milk with you as with 330ml fill 2 plus 130ml extra for home or 3 and 2 cups of tea in my case!

Ha ha! I've been searching the cupboards for this kind of thing today too! Fed up of measuring into a water bottle lol.
Thanks for the ideas :)

I have the larger size than this and use it as a water bottle for the gym. It is ok if you can keep it upright - I keep mine in the mesh outer pocket of my rucksack. The problem is that the lid although it snaps shut, I wouldnt trust it to not catch on something and pull open in a bag full of stuff. Although it is lock and lock, the lid is not a "lock and lock" type closure so it is not completely secure.

However, if you can keep it upright it will be fine.

Back