measuring question....

Sez

has started again!!
I really want to join RC this week, but I absolutely, totally, emphatically do NOT want anyone to measure me. I think the humiliation of the scales will be almost more than I can bear, without the short tape measure scenario!

Will the let me measure myself, at home, for my eyes only, or is it a compulsory part of class? It will honestly make the difference to me joining or not.....

You will receive a Magic Measure as part of your membership and it is for you to use in the comfort of your own home. I wasn't measured when I joined and haven't seen any new joiners be measured since I joined. Why don't you get in touch with the instructor before you go, I'm sure they will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks so much, sorry I have asked so much. Dont mean to be a pain!!

Have now printed out the voucher, and aim to join Thurs eve!!!

watch this space!

hope you enjoy it thursday night, i was very self consious on my first night, i stood on my own and made my way right to the back when the exercises started but everyone was so friendly and made me feel very welcome.
i now go twice a week and am thinking about a third class as well
let us know how you get on

Its a good point Kaz made there, it can be nerve wracking the first time you go especially if you've never exercised before, but one thing to remember is; everyone is there for the same reason. They want to lose weight. Most people there will be overweight to some degree and if they're not, they already have been so will totally understand how you're feeling.

You'll come out feeling so much better, so enjoy the class and go for it.

Reactions: Sez
Good luck on starting. My 2nd week there was a lady there starting so you are not the 'new girl' for long. Although they dont measure you in class i really recommend you measure yourself before you start the diet. It is amazing how the inches melt away on this diet. My pounds are moving quite slowly but i keep motivated by looking at my magic measure. All the very best!

Back