Measuring

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Terri22, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Terri22

Terri22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Does anyone measure themselves?

I tried on my 2nd week and wrote them all down, I did again last night and it seems that even tho I have lost 22lbs and dropped a dress size I've only lost a total of 1inch of my bust, hips, wasist and legs so I'm giving up on that one then lol xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    I keep meaning to measure myself, in cms though, previous experience proves I'm more motivated in metric, the losses are 2.5 times better. Try it!

4. Divster

Divster Banned

I think an inch all over is a dress size, its blooming fab! Well done! :D

5. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im using my work belt as a measure. I dont have holes in my belt its one of those ones wher eu slide a bar across. So Ill be usnig that to judge. Fingers widths on the belt. At the moment I have started with 3 finger widths.

6. Julie2011

Julie2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.82%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on the 22lb loss.

I was feeling down because I haven't lost anything since Monday according to my wii fit scales, but I measured myself and I have lost over an inch off my waist. It seems it's either one thing or the other. Last week I lost weight but no inches!

I have gone down over a dress size, so I ordered a couple of things online, but the package never arrived. Royal Mail are trying to find it. Maybe by the time it turns up I will have gone down another dress size and have to return it! :D

7. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    I havent lost weight in 2 weeks, but have lost an inch on the chest and 3 on my waist now thus motivation to stay on the diet. My tummy is still really big so losing from it will help get into a few size 16s :bliss:.

8. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I do the measuring thing every few weeks and have found it really helpful. At the beginning I didn't seem to lose much, but I'm glad I have those measurements as at my most recent measurements I've now lost 7" from my hips, 7 from my waist, 5 from my hips and 4 from the top of my leg. In the last month I've not lost so much weight, but my shape has changed quite a lot, and the measurements have been really encouraging. I would say definitely keep your early measurements and come back to it in a month or two, and you'll be amazed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.