• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Measuring

S: 19st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Does anyone measure themselves?

I tried on my 2nd week and wrote them all down, I did again last night and it seems that even tho I have lost 22lbs and dropped a dress size I've only lost a total of 1inch of my bust, hips, wasist and legs so I'm giving up on that one then lol xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
S: 12st5.8lb C: 12st5.8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I keep meaning to measure myself, in cms though, previous experience proves I'm more motivated in metric, the losses are 2.5 times better. Try it!

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
S: 26st1lb C: 26st1lb G: 17st2lb BMI: 52.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Im using my work belt as a measure. I dont have holes in my belt its one of those ones wher eu slide a bar across. So Ill be usnig that to judge. Fingers widths on the belt. At the moment I have started with 3 finger widths.

Julie2011

Silver Member
S: 15st10lb C: 13st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 2st9lb(16.82%)
Well done on the 22lb loss.

I was feeling down because I haven't lost anything since Monday according to my wii fit scales, but I measured myself and I have lost over an inch off my waist. It seems it's either one thing or the other. Last week I lost weight but no inches!

I have gone down over a dress size, so I ordered a couple of things online, but the package never arrived. Royal Mail are trying to find it. Maybe by the time it turns up I will have gone down another dress size and have to return it! :D

S: 22st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 7st0lb(31.31%)
I havent lost weight in 2 weeks, but have lost an inch on the chest and 3 on my waist now thus motivation to stay on the diet. My tummy is still really big so losing from it will help get into a few size 16s :bliss:.

cybill

Gold Member
S: 21st11lb C: 18st9lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 3st2lb(14.43%)
I do the measuring thing every few weeks and have found it really helpful. At the beginning I didn't seem to lose much, but I'm glad I have those measurements as at my most recent measurements I've now lost 7" from my hips, 7 from my waist, 5 from my hips and 4 from the top of my leg. In the last month I've not lost so much weight, but my shape has changed quite a lot, and the measurements have been really encouraging. I would say definitely keep your early measurements and come back to it in a month or two, and you'll be amazed!