• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

meeting up

Sounds like a great plan, I'd be up for it.

Gx

there are usually Brummie WeMiTT meets. However I haven't seen one mentioned lately. How about April time?

Birmingham would be good for me too as I am originally from Solihull and all my family are still there. Anytime is good for me.

Gx

Chika

Silver Member
I'm up for that. Birmingham isn't a million miles from here and I can drive down and hopefully stay in a nice hotel.

Sounds like a plan ! would love to come . Where and when

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
I know i'm 'new' but i'd lurve to meet everyone! I'm in the southeast but i don't mind travelling.

Birmingham is perfect! Oli's from just outside Solihull Georgie - Kings heath. (wooo, can stay with the in laws :))

And del - IN YOUR FACE!

Yes indeed it is looking promising :)
Oli's asking where do you live mommysue?

redditch. bout 10 miles south of birmingham used to work at selly oak and queen elizabeth hospitals !! so know south of b'ham quite well. hubby is also from that neck of the woods ( northfield)

he said "ooooh"

Men!

Right, so someone mentioned april....any thoughts?

pandora

finding my way again !
the previous meets in Brum have been meet at Jury's Inn (& most of us stayed there) & then Flares in the evening. They have been masses of fun & very motivational !!!
xx

that sounds like a great idea!!!

Imagine how skinny we'll all be by April. I'm a stay at home mum but parents in Derby, I could leave Jacob there and come down on the choo choo. I'd get my bum comfortably in a seat by then xx