meeting up

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
I would love to meet you all one day....

I'm going to the belfast meet as i've gotten very cose to Delli, but anyone think we should have a "mid-england" meet at some point for the CDers??

Wanna give you all the hug you deserve xxx

Sounds like a great plan, I'd be up for it.

Gx

there are usually Brummie WeMiTT meets. However I haven't seen one mentioned lately. How about April time?

Birmingham would be good for me too as I am originally from Solihull and all my family are still there. Anytime is good for me.

Gx

I'm up for that. Birmingham isn't a million miles from here and I can drive down and hopefully stay in a nice hotel.

Sounds like a plan ! would love to come . Where and when

I know i'm 'new' but i'd lurve to meet everyone! I'm in the southeast but i don't mind travelling.

Birmingham is perfect! Oli's from just outside Solihull Georgie - Kings heath. (wooo, can stay with the in laws :))

And del - IN YOUR FACE!

Yes indeed it is looking promising :)
Oli's asking where do you live mommysue?

he said "ooooh"

Men!

Right, so someone mentioned april....any thoughts?

the previous meets in Brum have been meet at Jury's Inn (& most of us stayed there) & then Flares in the evening. They have been masses of fun & very motivational !!!
xx

that sounds like a great idea!!!

Imagine how skinny we'll all be by April. I'm a stay at home mum but parents in Derby, I could leave Jacob there and come down on the choo choo. I'd get my bum comfortably in a seat by then xx

Back