meetings cost how much ?

XlosingitX

Gold Member
hey everyone im still battling along some of you may no me from cd im thinking of joining ww and going to meetings i have a few quistions please

1 do you no what scales weigh up to?:eek:

2 how much does first meeting cost .

their scales go upto like 30/40stone..

they're having a drive (which is constant) though i can forward you an email with a free joining voucher just in case, so registration free and each meeting is £5.50

wow 30 stone thats great lol .. thanks for reply :) ive worked out by lovley starlights thread im a loud 30 points have to see what i can shove in with that :D

you'll easy manage with that, and also i'll post you the activity points calculations - you can earn as many activity points as you want through exercise - and you can use upto a maximum of 12 per week in addition to your daily points should you run short :) x

Light Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight x # of mins x .0008077

It's best to round down to the nearest point since most people think they work out harder than they actually do!!!

so in my case - i weigh 15st 10 so 220lbs, so if i say swam for half an hour, im pretty good at swimming now so wouldnt class it as high so would put it in for moderate as i am tired when i finish -

220 x 30 x .000327 = 2.1582 so i would round that to 2 :)
(and then i would spend it on 1 ryvita (0.5) with 15g philadelphia light (0.5) and sliced tomato (0) on it a Cadburys Highlights Mousse (1) :D)

but if you pay monthy it works out at £4.14 a week. plus you get free access to esource. bear in mind that if you decide to pay monthly, they take the money out of your account around 2 weeks beforehand.

Back