MEGA BARGAIN ALERT!

I managed to get out:eek:

£250 gone in a click of a button:eek: Now to explain it to DH. Just about to start teaching. Wonder if I should just leave a note :D

Mike,

What have you started here lol. I can't resist a bargin, this will put a dent in my credit card.

CDC
Sim

OK - am officially bad! Just ordered the chocolate fountain too!

WELL the kids want one! lol

Amazon.co.uk: Temptations 13524 Double Chocolate Fountain: Kitchen & Home

Telling you know Isobel they are soooooo messy....... we bought one for the kids - its been used once - .....:rolleyes: :eek: First attempt I wrecked the chocoltate - didn't melt it properly I was almost weeping when I had to throw away over 500g of dairy milk...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Now I might be tempted to buy myself a new frothie maker - just the cheapo one..... that's a bargain....:D

Well thanks Mike- now I have just spent money on a hot bead back massager that I wouldn't have known about without your thread! Still it was LESS THAN HALF PRICE...
enough to send anyone into a shopping frenzy!!

Telling you know Isobel they are soooooo messy....... we bought one for the kids - its been used once - .....:rolleyes: :eek: First attempt I wrecked the chocoltate - didn't melt it properly I was almost weeping when I had to throw away over 500g of dairy milk...:cry: :cry: :cry:

Now I might be tempted to buy myself a new frothie maker - just the cheapo one..... that's a bargain....:D

Sorry Mich, I just got the last one!!!:D

Ya can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, baby!!

Isn't the mess half the fun? ;)

Ah ok - it's probably too good for bluddy kids - it's MINE, ALL MINE! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ya can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, baby!!

Isn't the mess half the fun? ;)

Ah ok - it's probably too good for bluddy kids - it's MINE, ALL MINE! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It might be fun for you and Eric;)

Just make sure you melt the choc properly cos I'm sure you'll be like me and weep like a baby should you ruin 500g of the good old dairy milk....:D :rotflmao:

I won one of these a few months back, never used it.
Never really thought about using it to make my shakes, it's stuck in the cupboard.

I won one of these a few months back, never used it.
Never really thought about using it to make my shakes, it's stuck in the cupboard.

If your talkin about a frothie maker then get using - it makes the drinks fantastic...... all I do is put my water in, throw a pack in and then hit the heat/mix/froth button - it mixes and heats the water/pack together and stops automatically at just the right temp - when you pour it out it has a lush frothie top on it as good as any Starbucks latte/hot choc!:D

You can leave the froth in the frothie maker as the tap pours from the bottom (which is why I liked it as I hated the froth on soups!)

M.

Noooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will have to make do with my old one then - just sounds like it's gonna konk out at any minute....lol:eek: - not blown the electrics though so it's not all bad....!!!!

Actually, i've just looked, it says they're still in stock! Said one left when i bought it! Looks like you're in luck!

Thanks Mike:D

My frothie maker broke just after my op n when I returned it to Tesco they didn't sell them anymore I was gutted....i too paid about £40 for the original one...so I've just bagged myself the delux one....how happy am I? lovely lattes here we come:p

5 in stock now, must have gotten more stock :)

Back