Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

I've got a headache :( looking forward to day 3!

My faves so far are the spicy spag and cafe latte shake. Wish I'd got more of both. Luckily I love the choc shake too because I got lots! So many things I've not tried yet!

I did! and Marks and Spencers too. Love their food aswell lol. Oh well no one said it was going to be easy lol x

I've got a headache :( looking forward to day 3!

My faves so far are the spicy spag and cafe latte shake. Wish I'd got more of both. Luckily I love the choc shake too because I got lots! So many things I've not tried yet!

Headache is horrible isnt it. Ive still got a slight one today but i havent drank enough i think. Just guzzling more now x

I've already had 2.5 ltrs so far. I think mine might be caffeine related too, I've had more than I usually would and I'm rubbish with it x

I've had just over 2 litres. Got a slight headache but nowhere near as terrible as the last 2 days!

Was goin to have a chicken stir fry this evening but I'm going to do that for my lunch tomorrow and have this spicy spaghetti as I'm exited to try it :)

Any one know what seasoning and herbs are ok??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Was goin to have a chicken stir fry this evening but I'm going to do that for my lunch tomorrow and have this spicy spaghetti as I'm exited to try it :)

Any one know what seasoning and herbs are ok??

I was wondering the same, I normally put loads of black pepper and chilli flakes on most things but haven't dared to just incase! Anyone know? :)

Im not too sure. I know your allowed pepper and chilli but thats it. Maybe try the stickies? X

I use seasoning and herbs fine as long as no sugar

You guys are doing great :) hang in there I promise it gets better!!

Just had the mushroom pasta but i dont think i cooked it right :-/. It was like a soup. Was really nice though. I added my mushrooms and it was like a massive bowl of mushroom soup lol xx

kaceyboo said:
Just had the mushroom pasta but i dont think i cooked it right :-/. It was like a soup. Was really nice though. I added my mushrooms and it was like a massive bowl of mushroom soup lol xx

Same with my mac...cheese soup :D

I dunno lol. I'm going to try to master it. Maybe cook for longer next time, use less water. We'll get there :D

Yeah thats what i was thinking. It was tasty though. Think i will so the mac cheese tomorrow and see how i get on lol x

I'll do mushroom pasta tomorrow and see how I get on. We can swap tips! Lol. X

I still havent tried the cottage pie have u? Ive read alot of mixed reviews on it so keep putting it off x

kaceyboo said:
I still havent tried the cottage pie have u? Ive read alot of mixed reviews on it so keep putting it off x

I didn't order any, I'm not a fan of real ones and just couldn't imagine what it would be like...let me know when you do have it. X

I'm the same with the cottage pie totally putting it off especially as I don't like the other two mincey ones eeekk

I had the same issue with the mushroom pasta but I was too excited to mind

It's mash with quorn type mince, I love it but I like the mincey ones LOL nice with saute veg. Proper comfort food

Back