Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

RebekahR said:
It's mash with quorn type mince, I love it but I like the mincey ones LOL nice with saute veg. Proper comfort food

Oh might have to have it soon then. I actually love proper cottage pie xx

Just having the spicy pasta it's ok not as bad as the other 2 mince ones

Think I'll probably be living off mac and mushroom pasta though lol

Having a vanilla crispy shake tonight made into a pudding :)

Btw I tried the oatmeal cookies they were terrible think I cocked them up

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having the cottage pie as we speak...it's ok. Not crazy about it. Put mushrooms with it again...bulks it out I guess :) with the mushroom pasta add a small amount of water (100mls) then stir it and add a little bit more each time. Doesn't result in soup haha xox

Megna92 said:
Having the cottage pie as we speak...it's ok. Not crazy about it. Put mushrooms with it again...bulks it out I guess :) with the mushroom pasta add a small amount of water (100mls) then stir it and add a little bit more each time. Doesn't result in soup haha xox

Thanks for the tip! X

Hi girlies
can I join you please? Just completed week 1 and lost 7.4lb!!!
but I messed up today and temptation got the better of me :-(((
tomorrow is a new day x

SummerField said:
Hi girlies
tomorrow is a new day x

Hey :) of course. The more the merrier xxx

Of course you can :)

Congrats on the loss

Nevermind it's just a little stumble in the race, dust yourself down and get yourself back on.
We're all human and we'll all have these lapses we're not perfect lol

SummerField said:
Hi girlies
tomorrow is a new day x

Absolutely! Well done on the loss. So what if youve had a bad day, you've got the right attitude about tomorrow being a fresh start, and we're all here for you! :) Chin up and stay strong! Xox

SummerField said:
Hi girlies
tomorrow is a new day x

You don't need to ask! All are welcome as far as I'm concerned!
Fantastic first week loss. What do you think made you eat today? I'm so used to 'celebrating' with food it's a worry of mine that I'll do the same. X

Aww thanks for your kind words ladies!
Im bad for munching all day at work (I work 2 days a week, wed / thurs) I managed last week, but I did some shopping on my lunch break before I had my shake for lunch, was hungry..silly I know :-0
megna has the study going? What year of your course are you in?
emms where in Dorset are you??
Pamela, Laura hi waves xxx

SummerField said:
Aww thanks for your kind words ladies!
Im bad for munching all day at work (I work 2 days a week, wed / thurs) I managed last week, but I did some shopping on my lunch break before I had my shake for lunch, was hungry..silly I know :-0
megna has the study going? What year of your course are you in?
emms where in Dorset are you??
Pamela, Laura hi waves xxx

I'm the same wherever I am. The key is to be prepared and plan ahead. Leave your purse at home if possible and only take money you need for travel or whatever if you don't drive. I'm sure that would help (I know it did for me when I was trying to calorie count).

I'm only in my first year, not really been in uni this week and probably won't be next week. I start on the ward around the 4th of June and dreading it!

Megan xox (I hope no one thinks my name is Megna...just thought it was an interesting username haha)

Bournemouth :D

Bournemouth :D

I work in Westbourne Emms!!!

Megan what sort of ward have you got next? (I did 18 months of my nursing degree but bowed out after I had my little one as didn't want to have ill time placements, study etc) xx

Omg small world huh!

Omg by the way I'm having the vanilla crispy shake as a kinda angel delight pudding ..., it's AMAZE!!!

Today has been a good day for packs :)

SummerField said:
I work in Westbourne Emms!!!

Megan what sort of ward have you got next? (I did 18 months of my nursing degree but bowed out after I had my little one as didn't want to have ill time placements, study etc) xx

A medical assessment ward for elderly women... :/ any advice for me? That's a shame! How long ago was that? Could you not have enrolled in another cohort? It's so much hard work :( xox

A medical assessment ward for elderly women... :/ any advice for me? That's a shame! How long ago was that? Could you not have enrolled in another cohort? It's so much hard work :( xox
I always preferred medical to surgerical but medical wards are often back breaking! An open mind?!
I left April 10 (my son born June 2010) and because of the way to course ran I had to go back Jan 11 (which was too soon for me) or sept '11 but I got a part time job in the summer (2 days a week free childcare with grandparents) and thought sod study / full time placements, nursery for my son, life's good, we don't need anymore money..so didn't go back.
Maybe one day when my family is complete, hubby wants me at home!

SummerField said:
I always preferred medical to surgerical but medical wards are often back breaking! An open mind?!
I left April 10 (my son born June 2010) and because of the way to course ran I had to go back Jan 11 (which was too soon for me) or sept '11 but I got a part time job in the summer (2 days a week free childcare with grandparents) and thought sod study / full time placements, nursery for my son, life's good, we don't need anymore money..so didn't go back.
Maybe one day when my family is complete, hubby wants me at home!

Well that's fair enough! :) I'd rather be at home to be honest. I do have an open mind...just not looking forward to the 12 hour shifts and getting all the crappy jobs that no one else wants to do :( 9 weeks...going to be fun :(

Back