Megs Munching Misery!!!

Well done for doing a full week your heads in the right place. Oooh a week in Rome sounds great. Here's to some great losses over the coming weeksxx

Can I come to Rome? Please? I'll be good, I'll even eat all the pizza so you don't have to. X x

Eughhhhhh. I am FULL of cold :( my belly is rumbling too :( shouldn't be coz I'm in ketosis. I just want to sleep & eat a cake. I need to get a grip.

Awwww hun, sorry you're feeling rubbish. Cake probs won't help in the long run though. Take it easy today. X

LauraLooLa said:
Awwww hun, sorry you're feeling rubbish. Cake probs won't help in the long run though. Take it easy today. X

Thanks :) aha I know, weigh in on Monday so I am not going to mess that up! I shall do. Bed rest for me I think. Xx

Just tried to make a choc brownie from the choc shake but failed haha. Ended up a warm choclatey gooey mess in a bowl but was so yummy! :) xx

Hey! Iv just read through your diary :) Im a 1st year student nurse too so I sympathise with the long shifts! Day 1 almost done for me today, hope you dont mind me crashing your diary! x

floss said:
Hey! Iv just read through your diary :) Im a 1st year student nurse too so I sympathise with the long shifts! Day 1 almost done for me today, hope you dont mind me crashing your diary! x

Absolutely not! It's nice to have someone who knows what I'm going through. I've just started my 2nd year, how are you finding it generally?

Well done on day one! The first week is the toughest, but after that its plain sailing lovely :) I'm excited to do my 2nd week weigh in on Monday :) x x

Just weighed myself... 14st 6.8

So that's a loss of 4.2lbs?

Bit annoyed that I've not had a big big loss yet like I have when I've been on plan previously :/ but hey...a loss is a loss.

So sorry Meg I'm rubbish on here.
Great loss, but you deserve an even bigger one! How you getting on sugar? X

LauraLooLa said:
So sorry Meg I'm rubbish on here.
Great loss, but you deserve an even bigger one! How you getting on sugar? X

Lauraaaa :)
Not too bad, not really following the plan 100% but still doing low carb so still in ketosis. Can't be bothered :( sick of dieting!!

How about you? Xx

Sick of dieting too. Not fair is it? I'm almost where I want to be but feel like I'll never be able to eat 'normally' (whatever that is) again. *sigh* So dieting forever it is. Yay.
Ah well, the lovely clothes shopping makes up for it...mostly. Bought a couple of gorgeous dresses yesterday. I'm a shopping demon.
You do what you've got to do hun to get through it. X

Hey Meggie, hope all's okay with you and that work's not taking its toll on you. I let my motivation slip
big-time and am back to square one again, but I'm giving this (yet) another shot.
I don't want to be a yo-yo dieter for life so fingers crossed this time is THE time I will get there.

Luv n hugs xx

Hey Meggie, hope all's okay with you and that work's not taking its toll on you. I let my motivation slip
big-time and am back to square one again, but I'm giving this (yet) another shot.
I don't want to be a yo-yo dieter for life so fingers crossed this time is THE time I will get there.

Luv n hugs xx

HELLOOOO. I am in exactly the same place :( well and truly back to square one. I plan to start s&s again on Monday, hope you're going to e around to talk to! X x

Yaaaayyyyy, Meg's baaaack!! And of course I will be here for you hunny xx
Am on day 37 now, can't quite believe it! Just get past the first few days hun and
you'll be flying along before you know it x

RIGHT. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

It's almost 4:30am and I'm wide awake. Bloody night shifts this week have messed with my body clock.

Guess what I decided to do after weeks of putting it off? I weighed myself.

16:12. My heaviest. EVER.

Feel like crying. Might weigh a couple of pounds less coz lets be honest, it's the middle of the night, it's my TOTM etc.

I'll re-weigh when I wake up later and that number is my starting weight.

I need to be back in the 15s by the 22nd April as I'm going away to Ireland again with my best friend to celebrate our 21st birthdays.

I've got loads of meals left over and about 10 shakes to last me to pay day on Friday.

When I wake up, it's the start of Day 1.

No ifs or buts...DAY BLOODY ONE.

I know I've been blogging about trying to improve my body confidence and acceptance, and it's working. I am so happy being supported about my body by so many lovely people on the blogosphere. However, looking at the scales and realising I may end up being 17 stone if I carry on eating like its going out of fashion, actually terrifies me. I will not break the next stone barrier. I WILL NOT.

So whilst I'm no longer depressed about the way my body is & fret less about what peoples opinions are about me...this is a psychological thing. In my mind I can not allow myself to get to 17 stone. No way.

I would love it all if you could support me. Please don't let me disappear. Laura...harass me with emails via my blog if you have to. Shivie, Pam...you girls as well!

BRING ON THE BAD BREATH.
BRING ON THE WEIGHTLOSS.

Morning chick. Were all here for you. Im starting next Monday no excuses. Wanted to start this week but weve loads of social stuff happening so a week today i will be with you. Xxx

Back