Megs Munching Misery!!!

Nawwww shucks, thanks hun, like I said I was douche-tastic!
You will totes do it, quicker than me if you stick to low carb/s&s. Mmmm pork scratchings, you get any hairy ones?! Ha. X

You're welcome :)

I hope so! Determined to stick this out. Just booked 2 weeks away on a beach in Menorca for September 2014 (when I've finished my degree). If that's not motivation the I dunno what is. I've never worn a bikini so that is my goal!

HAHAHA. No hairy ones thankfully. ;) xx

You will do it and you will look smokin'!
Yeah, there's probs carbs in the hairy ones :D X

18 months to get bikini bod ready for this...

Attachments

• image-1013795939.jpg
    image-1013795939.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 20
Can I come? Pweeeease? X

Yay, thanks, I promise to behave. How's it going? Is everyone getting better?
I'm so hungover and tired, getting too old for this! X

Yay, thanks, I promise to behave. How's it going? Is everyone getting better?
I'm so hungover and tired, getting too old for this! X

You? Behave? Ha! ;D

Brothers better thanks, I was sent home from placement today coz I'm not 100%. Spent the afternoon asleep on the sofa. So wild.
So I kinda feel your hangover pain.

X

How are you feeling today? I'm more human, yay!
X

Ps. Inboxed you...

FIRST WEIGH IN.

Start weight: 16st 7.2lbs
After a week: 15st 11.8lbs

Total loss 9.4lbs :D Yay!

That is frickin' amazing! Go you! X

You have every reason to be proud! X

You have every reason to be proud! X

Thank youuuu!

I want to blog about it...but body acceptance in relation to being "curvy" and posting about this would not go down well with readers.

Keeping that one quiet :') x

True dat. Although it's your blog and it'd be something everyone else could relate to but I do see what you mean chick. X

Brothers been in theatre this morning to remove some of his bowel. Can't imagine being 19 and having a stoma. Feel so bad for him :(

Hi megna that's awful news about ur brother :(. My mum had to have half her vowel removed last year and had a stoma bag put in and it was really hard on her and in turn on my family. Thankfully after 6 months her bowel had recovered so much she was able to get her stoma removed so maybe ur brothers won't be forever :).

Biff xxx

Hi megna that's awful news about ur brother :(. My mum had to have half her vowel removed last year and had a stoma bag put in and it was really hard on her and in turn on my family. Thankfully after 6 months her bowel had recovered so much she was able to get her stoma removed so maybe ur brothers won't be forever :).

Biff xxx

Yeah it's hard going on everyone isn't it, them in particular. Dunno if I could come to terms with having a stoma. Because he's only 19 they've said the chances of him having it reversed in 12 months is high. So that's some good news at least :) xxx

Oh Meg, your poor bro, how's he doing? How are you sugar plum? X

Meeeggggg!

Dog jumper...

ForumRunner_20130315_105946.png

Hope you're ok! X

Back