meh - I fell off the wagon

Flutterbye

Had my best mate and her family over today, and I baked a victoria sponge - bad idea - I don't even know why, well I think it was an impulse, so I had a bit o dough, and then some cake later...but I did find out I no longer like sweet things, maybe I've been off them so long, I dunno.

Tomoz, gonna go back and swap my choccy's for chicken soups, coz after 10 weeks of solid strawberry, I was going a bit mental. I got choccys coz I thought oo bit of a change, but then I tried a mousse and the chemical taste I got after it put my off for life LOL.

Also dumped pepper in the soup, coz, I don't know, but these few weeks have been tougher than most. I think it's boredom...being near the end, (Week 11) but not quite, and also coz I have less to lose I have lower loses, which make me feel ugh, even tho rationally I know it's what's gonna happen.

ahh hun im sorry you fell off but just get back on that wagon and see it through til the end dont let today drag you back. youve done so well just put today behind you x x

Hey FB, don't worry about it hon, I've slipped up so many times on this journey but I'm still heading quickly to goal. It must've been hard trying to resist home made cake.

The Choc shakes are my fav but I mix with just 200 ml of cold water so its much thicker as a drink and its actually lovely. Never made any mousses tho, don't fancy it.

Do whatever it takes to stay on til goal. I've enhanced my LT experience in a way that can make me stick to it, keep me in ketosis and get the weight off almost as fast and I don't feel guilty! Getting to goal any healthy way possible is what counts.

Hope you've forgotten your little indulgence and focus on getting back on the wagon x

Back