Meike is not feeling it atm - sry girls :(

OMG girls!!! what is wrong with you Nikki?!? Ron Atkinson? John Vegas?! OMG just the thought of them makes my toenails curl up.. aargh.. I'd much rather have Tom Hanks :D

What a nice weekend we had - and now look at this weather?! and the radio said something about SNOW?? WTH is that all about?! I want some more sunshine please!!!! :mad:

Had a really lovely weekend, Friday after work we went out with some friends to Strada, fairly short notice but even now I cannot find their points anywhere, had a vegetarian pizza with egg on top, really nice. Had only 2/3 and only one small glas of rose - but therefore a lovely tiramisu as dessert :D was really yum and such a nice evening! Saturday we did a spring-clean, went shopping - new jogging bottoms and a couple of bright shirts for running - love decathlon, so much nice stuff - and fairly reasonable, too! I always feel really sporty when I buy stuff in there - but feel a bit silly when I actually put all the super duper stuff on and then jog like an idiot :D but hey, it's just a bit of fun, right? :D
We visited OH's parents and their new shiny car - obviously OH now thinks about buying himself a new one too, but I'd rather save a bit more and get the deposit down for a house - am so sick of living in a flat with no garden and nothing, especially now that summer is just around the corner.. :(

Yesterday we went for a fairly long jog/walk, roughly 7k but intervals again, so only jogged 3/4 of it. Was really nice and OH showed of his bright neon orange jogging jacket - suits him quite nicely though :D the rest of the day was more or less for relaxation - I cooked a 1-point-brokkoli soup (for him with some blue cheese in his huge bowl) and a lovely ready-to-bake roll with sesame seeds from Aldi :) was really nice!

My lovely mum sent us a little packet by post with loads of easter treats, all sorts of chocolates and sweets that I cannot get in England :D Of course we couldn't resist and had some as dessert and treat and just for the sake of that packet sitting on top of the table :D sooo yummy!
:break_diet: now all the hard work on the jog was used up for choci points and treats.. maybe I should've told my mum that I am back on WW and that she shouldn't send any chocolates? Naaaaa, only joking :D :p

Have to admit that I did not track anything food wise this week and am guessing that I've been just on my points or slightly over (Friday) but have certainly not saved anything to counteract friday and the chocolate yesterday.. :mad: Have a feeling that mentally I am already taking 'a break' in view of my trip to Germany in middle-end of April - even though I still do have 2 WI, two full weeks of 'being good' and I promised myself to not to be tooo bad while am in Germany..
My best friend is dog- sitting for her parents so we can go for long walks and chat a bit, love the area they are living so that should be really nice..
I really have to make sure that I don't undo all the good work I've put into weightloss so far and that I am roughly at the same weight as now by the end of April! :eek:

And silly me, thought the time change would make us have lighter mornings - now I realised that the mornings are darker, really dark, so am not sure if I will be able to go jogging on Wednesday morning.. find it really hard to drag myself out of bed when it's dark outside.. :cry:
But that's what we bought the bright coloured shirts for, so I shall not take this as an excuse!! :D

Hope you all had a good weekend! xx

Sounds like you had a really good weekend Meike
a weekend off tracking never hurts anyone infact just indulged myself in one and now feel well rested and ready to carry on :D

It's all about the maintenance Mycar and you sound like you've got that in your head. Can't believe how well you're doing with the jogging - off buying new gear is a good sign of commitment.

Sounds like a lovely weekend - Strada is yum! I'd be tempted to use the points from Pizza Express as the food is quite similar and it will give you some idea (only if you want it! You might prefer not to know of course).

Have a lovely Monday :)

Sounds like you had a really good weekend Meike
a weekend off tracking never hurts anyone infact just indulged myself in one and now feel well rested and ready to carry on :D
hehe, yeah, the weekend was really good and I feel well rested too.. but the bit in red is what I struggle with at the moment.. :break_diet:

Sounds like a lovely weekend - Strada is yum! I'd be tempted to use the points from Pizza Express as the food is quite similar and it will give you some idea (only if you want it! You might prefer not to know of course).

Have a lovely Monday :)

I had a look at Pizza Express' points and they would be 12 for the pizza (8 as I've only eaten 2/3rd) but 10.5 for their Tiramisu!! :eek: :D I would've calculated 8 for the sweet and 12 for the pizza, so that evens it out :D

As I said I haven't written down my points for the days but with 20 down for the night out and having been good for the rest of the day (and 25 to spend) it can't have been THAT bad in total.. :D

aargh, hate mondays.. especially rainy ones :cry:

Tuesdays are better... A LOT better!! :D AND it is not raining as much! AND as this week is only 4 working days long I have nearly done half of it :D
AND I have found my feet again - feeling better in myself and back on track with the points as well. Strange how our brain sometimes plays a trick on us.. And: I think I found out what was my problem over the weekend: not drinking enough! I mean, I still drank 1,5liters of water throughout the day, but I guess with that longish jog on sunday it was just not enough.. So I drank more yesterday during the day and stayed easily within my points - even though I am not bothering to start another weekly tracker just for Mon-Wed but knowing that I am on track makes me feel sooo much better! And I will def start my tracker again next Thursday, feel so much more in control when I track my food..

have a good day ladies!
xx

hehe, I use them (ANDs) a lot when I moan, so I thought I have to use them when I am happy, too, just to even it out :D

had a gain yesterday, just half a pound but still, disappointing.. guess I was expecting it, can't life a week off WW, only going joggin once and not gain, just doesn't work..

BUT (hehe) new week, new start and I will be going for a 'long' jog tomorrow and either sunday or monday again - pity that I mistaken the summertime for more light in the morning, it's pitchblack at 6am and jogging is not on - hopefully soon though..

Hope you're all having a brill easter, enjoy the choccies and don't be too hard on yourselves!
xx

blimey half a pound is zilch Missus soon have that attack so you will
have a lovely Easter hun and enjoying all that jogging :D

oooh, nice one Nikki! :argh:

OH's joining me, he doesn't really have an excuse not to as he said he wants to get fit for our holiday in May :D and as we're not jogging right after getting up there is no excuse ala 'am too stiff from sleep' :D it's quite nice to have him with me even though sometimes it's easier to run independently - running is great for getting rid of all sorts of moods btw!! :D loving it!

We are going out for a nice meal with his family tonight, it's his mom's B-day on Wednesday so we got all the troups together and booked a table at the restaurant - she doesn't know about her 'surprise' yet, just hope she won't be too dispapointed with 'just' having the family around instead of her hubby taking her out to a concert or play or anything like that.. We'll see..
Already had a sneek look at the menu, will prob have scallops as starter, steak for main and hope to have the willpower to say no to dessert and just get a double espresso for the sugar kick! :D
We booked the table for 6pm so if we're lucky we will get to see a group of friends after that, always depending on how long his mom's do is and where our friends hang out that night. I'll be the driver for this one so won't be drinking much with dinner and will keep to diet coke during the night - which helps to keep the points down oh so much! :D

Looks like rain again, getting all dark - guess I have to postpone the jogging for later - one more reason to crawl back to bed and cuddle a bit with OH :D

xx

Have fun captain! Half a pound is nothing, i wish thats all i gained this week! ahaha

hope you have a lovely day today :) are you back on the wagon now? xxx

Did you have a bus load of Irish today Kals? That was very 'top of the mornin to ya' sounding :D

hahaha !! :D to be sure, to be sure

Have a lovely Sunday hun and enjoy that meal sounds devlishly gorgeously yummy it does too xx

Hello my lovely ladies!

Went a bit overboard on saturday, been good all day, even went for a jog but then thought I could have my dessert and the expresso - all by myself :D they had georgeous hot brownie with vanilla icecream on top and as I was a bit disappointed with my steak (which didn't stop be from finishing off my plate though) I had that urge.. your know.. that UUUURGE to have something nice afterwards.. and the brownie was really lovely, have to stay.. so yeah, it was worth it :D

And his mom loved it - think she had an idea coz ppl kept calling during the week and they never wanted to speak to her :D and her husband disappeared with the phone so she couldn't evesdrop - and his excused were just poor :) but she seem to have enjoyed it a lot and was a very happy bunny afterwards :eek:)

And as planned, we went out to see some friends afterwards, were in the pub around 9 and had a good and fun night out - no dancing this time though :D

That saturday was more or less eveyrthing we've done on the long weekend - went shopping (bought a tent :D :D - don't ask :D) and just spend some time at home, being lazy and chillaxing :D

And no, we didn't get eggs this year, just some little lind gold bunnies (10g each - so cute!) and I completely forgot about the malteasters I bought and hid in the cupboard - just remembered :D will have one of them next weekend, before I go on holiday.. mmyamyam..

So Rach, can you call this 'back on track'?? :D I am trying and apart from saturday I have been within my points and under this week so far, but as long as I have that holiday back in Germany with family and friends in front of me (where I am not too sure I will be able to stick to anything really - will try to be sensible though) - I have to say I am not being as strict as I should be - but that will come back once I am back from Germany - hopefully weighing the same as I do now, don't really want to gain while over there but am pretty sure that I won't be losing much while being there either.. oh well..

Hope you all survived easter with all its temptations and are all back on track!
xxx

your weekend sounded like just what the doctor needed Meike always nice to go out
shame about the steak though, i'm the same if we've paid good money for it i'll finish it even if its horrid hahah!!!
The brownie sounds very lush indeed :D

How long you going home for Meike, I have a cousin who lives in Koln, its ages since i've been the last visit I remember being absolutely astounded in a bar when they kept count of your drinks by marking them on a beer mat, I was like is this for real ?

I have been good Captain, but mainly because Easter holds no wonders for me as I hate chocolate

How long you going home for Meike, I have a cousin who lives in Koln, its ages since i've been the last visit I remember being absolutely astounded in a bar when they kept count of your drinks by marking them on a beer mat, I was like is this for real ?
I have been good Captain, but mainly because Easter holds no wonders for me as I hate chocolate
Hehe, yeah, marking them on a beer mat is how we usually do it - and at the end everyone pays only for what they've had, nothing with 'share the bill' or 'I'll get the next round' - oh no.. I drank it, I pay for it.. Hehe, or more likely: YOU drank it, YOU pay for it :D
Will be going for 2 weeks, so tonight is my last WI, the next one will be on 28th April :D sounds dangerous though.. Might be taking it too easy and gaining loads, but hopefully I can resist all the lovely German Bread, Mom's cooking/baking and all the sweet things I cannot get in England.. :D we'll see :D Won't be too hard on myself, that much I know already :D
You HATE choclate?? What's wrong with you woman?!
Surely there must be something chocolatety out there that you like, please don't tell me that you don't like ANY choclate? Not even Lindt?!? The little creamy filled ones?? *drools* :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sorry, I have to ask... Impulse buy? 25% off? I love that you got a tent!!! xxx
Hehe something along those lines.. Yes, it was reduced from £67 to £45, and we thought we need to get it as we've been invited to a tenting.. Eeermm, camping-weekend in summer.. A whole bunch of friends goes camping together on some random field - playing football, games, having a huge BBQ, fire lit until the early hours, drinks so that you need to take at least Monday, if not Tuesday off to recover from lack of sleep etc.. :D Sounds like a brill plan!! It will be on the weekend before my B-day so I took Tuesday off, too :) not too sure what I'll to at home alone but there's still time to make plans :D We could've taken the tent of a friend of ours - but it's so exciting to going out and buying stuff like that!! :D love it!
Will update later on re weight.. Bet it's either another (hopefully small) gain or a STS - pretty sure I didn't loose anything over the last weekend.. But I still need to know..
xx

Good luck with the WI tonight Meike :D
And have a great time back home, allow yourself
a little of everything, everything in moderation
and bring yourself heaps of all the stuff you cannae
get here.

re: Choc
ummm I'm ok with choc ice cream or choc drink, its just actual choc when it goes all googy and wallpaper paste like in yer gob hahaha!!!

Back